packet loss

slickrick6922
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
sometimes when I play the game the hit detection don't feel right so I pulled up network graph in settings and when that happens I'm losing packets, I play other game with no problems?

Comments

• SupremeAzsoul
    270 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. I can ping sites for 24h straight and never lose a single packet. But as soon as i join a BFV server,.. Packetloss!

• VoodooxHaze
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Having this issue as well.

Power cycling does nothing for me and my isp doesn’t detect any issues.

Battlefield servers are crap right now.
  • d3monkid12
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    watch their going to mark this thread as solved and close it without solving the problem 
  • ackers75
    2059 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. I can ping sites for 24h straight and never lose a single packet. But as soon as i join a BFV server,.. Packetloss!

You would have to ping the battlefield server to get an accurate account of what’s going on
  • slickrick6922
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 said:

You would have to ping the battlefield server to get an accurate account of what’s going on. I don't know how to do that.