What is your favourite map in BFV

Comments

• M_Rat13
    1505 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    I'd move the UK on Rotterdam to the top left in the out of bounds area and expand the map a bit.  Then shift A to where the UK spawn is and Move B over to where A was.  Besides maybe a street at the bottom going left to right for tank battles and flanking routes.

You make a good point about tanks. You have only 1 real 'safe' route around the outside of the map (under the bridge is asking to be swarmed by Assault players), but, even that isn't great as it exposes your side to everyone if you aren't careful, and buildings still provide decent cover to shoot rockets out of.
  • kjgregoire
    116 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I got a few. In no order: Arras, Rotterdam, Panzerstorm, Twisted Steel.

A few maps have grown on me like Devestation, I love all the twisted wreckage and hidden alcoves, love to snipe through the broken window blinds. Fighting for control of the cathedral is usually a drag for me so I avoid it. Favorite part is fighting from E to D.

Honestly Narvik is fun too. The varied environments like the urban fighting in the town, fighting in the hills around A and pushing through from B to D point. Just hate the snow, I can see the enemy from at least a kilometer away.

Least faves? Hamada and Aerodrome.
  • ElliotLH
    9847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Devastation.
  • someguy12121
    468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I honestly don't really like any of the maps.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    Devastation on Conquest and Frontlines is my go to map.

Squad Conquest I like all of the maps with the exception of Fjell, but I will go with Arras for that game-mode.
  • DogRoyal
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Twisted Steel, Arras and Devastation I enjoy the most
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Panzerstorm/hamada/arras
  • StingX71
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hamada, Devastation, and Panzerstorm. I even like Fjell some days (when there aren’t good bomber pilots about).

The ones I can’t stand and actively avoid are Narvik and Aerodrome.

The rest are “meh,” take ‘em or leave ‘em.

We're in the minority with Hamada and Panzer, but they feel old school BF to me. I thought I'd like Aerodrome based on pre-launch pictures, but snipers/tanks shooting from one side of the maps to the other ruins it. 
  • UnearthedCO
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hamada and Arras are my favorites.  Favorite game modes are Frontlines and Squad Conquest. 
  • superteds
    1218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Rotterdam on breakthrough attacking - swimming round the back all sneeky-breeki and cleaning out the defenders downstairs.
  • SlowOldWarrior
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Karkand.
  • crazzeesyko
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hamada and Arras are my favorites.  Favorite game modes are Frontlines and Squad Conquest. 

Same except hamada + frontlines = 1+ hr boring tug of war imo
  • PsychoRat66
    133 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Depends on the game mode, but my absolute favorite map is Devastation: Frontlines. Runner up is Narvick: Breakthrough. Absolutely hate Hamada in any mode. Can’twait for the next map(s) to drop.
  • SlowOldWarrior
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My favorite color?

Blue. No yel-- Auuuuuuuugh!
  • UnearthedCO
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hamada is the best on all game types.
  • GVlXxf
    488 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i doesn't care it, any map have many cheating player in my region, so why i have any interest in a map. however, map with plane is a better ones
  • lll_HOSS_lll
    58 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In order:
    Devastation
    Rotterdam
    Aerodrome
    Twisted Steel
    Arras
    Fjell
    Hamada
    Narvik
    Panzerstorm

• Bolly_MixedModes
    113 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I enjoy playing all of them. I prefer CQB, so Devastation is up there, but Arras is top quality from a map design perspective.
    I prefer Frontlines & Rush. Looking forward to RSP servers running mixed small game modes again so I get a variety of modes rotating on the one server.
  • JUJAMAKILL
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Aerodrome,
    Rotterdam,
    Hamada,
    Devastation,
    Twisted steel,
    Arras,
    Narvik,
    Panzerstorm,
    Fjell.
  • StormSaxon
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Rotterdam. Brings back Seine Crossing memories.

Quit like Narvik and Hamada now.