Shots not doing any damage?????

5hadyBrady
445 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited May 15
I played a game today where I was playing as a tanker, and I was shooting at infantry with the secondary , I could blood spraying everywhere, but none of the shots were registering. I thought to myself "wow, that's unusual". And then it happened again during a fight with a tank. My shots were 100% making contact with the tank, but they were not doing any damage. This isn't an issue with hit markers either. When I was shooting at the infantry, some of them weren't even moving, and I was shooting them for 5x as long as it should have taken to kill them, eventually I just gave up and looked for more targets. What I'm saying is, it's not like my shots are still doing damage, and I'm just not seeing a hit marker. My shots were not doing damage to enemies, but I could see the animation that happens when your shots ARE doing damage. I also had the network graph to pop up during issues, and it never popped up. So as far as I know, there were no network or server issues either. My internet connection is stable. I mentioned this to somebody else and they laughed and said it was happening to them frequently, as well as damage indications going way past 100. I was seeing this as well. It was showing my shots doing 140+ health damage to infantry and they still weren't dying? This game is a mess. I've got a video of both of these issues.  I'm going to chop it up and post it when it's done processing.

Comments

• ackers75
    2479 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No hitmarkers sounds like a server issue.
  • 5hadyBrady
    445 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 15
    ackers75 said:
    More like, no damage. I couldn't kill people sometimes. Hell with the hit marker. If it's a server issue, why doesn't the network graph pop up with some kind of information? Is the network graph broken too?
  • ackers75
    2479 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    5hadyBrady wrote: »
    ackers75 said:

More like, no damage. I couldn't kill people sometimes. Hell with the hit marker. If it's a server issue, why doesn't the network graph pop up with some kind of information? Is the network graph broken too?

The majority of the icons are for your client only
  • shadowlord200
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    this is an issue I alwways have, the game is really broken.
  • ackers75
    The game is an absolute mess