Hit Registration Is Garbage.

5hadyBrady
445 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited May 15
Here's a video where my shots fail to register on infantry.

And there's a video of a tank with some kind of magic armor or something

Post edited by Carbonic on

Comments

• 5hadyBrady
    445 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 15
    There were people complaining about the same thing in basically every server I joined this morning. Battlefield 5 has basically turned into a chat room where people complain about how bad BF5 is. I'm not even trying to be funny. This game is like some kind of sick joke.
  • Carbonic
    1570 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited May 15
    Just a heads up for anyone experiencing issues like this and would like to help the developers. You will want to enable the networking graph in your recordings.
    If needed, you can see an example of how to enable it and other useful graphs and information here:

Post edited by Carbonic on
  • SteveZee
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 16
    For sure that's a hit detection issue. But that doens't mean HD is garbage. Ive never had this problem in any game ive played in. Could be a recent bug, anyways. Ive never seen anyone complaining about it.

But you'd have to actually have the graph posted for this to make any sense. Beyond that its just some kind of bug.

This should really be a bug report though. It doesn't to post it here either though.