Bug on arras

slamaniaaa
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Anyone else have the issue where you get stuck bleeding out infinitely it’s happened to me multiple time on arras?

Comments

• ElliotLH
    6136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, there are lots of threads and comments about this bug. It can also happen on any map rather than being specificto one - I've had it on both Rotterdam, Panzerstorm and Aerodrome for example.
  • ragnarok013
    2155 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    The only workaround for this is to guide your squadmates to you to revive you as you don't show up as in the downed state in the game only in the squad part of the HUD. Non-squad medics can't revive you either from what I've experienced.
  • full951
    2188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The only workaround for this is to guide your squadmates to you to revive you as you don't show up as in the downed state in the game only in the squad part of the HUD. Non-squad medics can't revive you either from what I've experienced.

I got the impression medics could see you. Because I've been revived by both sqaud and team like a good five minutes after being downed. I was no guiding anyone to me.