bug in aircrafts supply

Mathminsk
4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited May 16
every time I've been using airplanes, and after an aerial fight and repairing the plane, I can not refuel it, no bombs, no machine gun ammunition, no improvements to the airplane repair, I've noticed it in the models: JU 88 C and JU 88 A, mosquito MKVI, Blenheim and spitfires, maybe occurring on all models, and in breakthrough, conquest e grand operations.

This occurs every time there is an air fight, in which an enemy plane attacks me and I need to use one of the rear machine guns, or simply escape, after that it has been impossible to refuel most of the time, while I'm flying, it does not refuel at the refueling points, be it any of the refueling points scattered on the map, everything just comes back to normal if I die, and respaw again. And with you.
Post edited by Mathminsk on

Comments

• Hawxxeye
    4355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    it is said that a temporary fix is to get some damaged wings and repair while passing through the  station
  • SirBobdk
    3631 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, its annoying. Switch to rear gunner and back solve the problem, but must be done every time before flying to resupply.
  • superteds
    1018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    Yep, its annoying. Switch to rear gunner and back solve the problem, but must be done every time before flying to resupply.
    does this really work? if so that's a lifesaver
  • ElliotLH
    6136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    superteds wrote: »
    SirBobdk said:

Yep. Well that's how it's worked for me with the Stuka and JU88C at least, although I thankfully haven't had to do it each time yet.
  • DerBaer1848
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    SirBobdk said:

Did it for me too, but then the Flak took me down in 2 seconds
  • ElliotLH
    6136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:

Did it for me too, but then the Flak took me down in 2 seconds
    Sometimes it's just your time lol
  • NLBartmaN
    2656 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not just resupply, I also loose plane sounds after the first repair.

And resupply/sound issue is with tanks too... So basically every vehicle...
  • SirBobdk
    3631 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 16
    Test. Every quote i make goes in spawn filter
  • SirBobdk
    NLBartmaN said:
    Same her and propeller bug where it's almost impossible to see anything in first view
  • ElliotLH
    SirBobdk said:
    NLBartmaN said:
    Same her and propeller bug where it's almost impossible to see anything in first view
    Totally forgot about the loss of sound bug with planes. It's like you're flying a Tesla plane.