Getting kills in Planes

GrizzGolf
880 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I have never flown much in BF games but I am picking it up in this one. I am staying alive longer but I am having a hard time picking up kills. Whats the best way to get people off my butt so I can come behind them and get the kill? I learned its easier to drop bombs on ground targets than trying to shot them like I was. 

Comments

• SirBobdk
    3840 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    With the current mechanics its hard to shake any enemy off your tail. Most try to hit the breaks and make the enemy fly pass. I get most kills from killing infantry with the 8 x mg spitfire, and ME109 G6 (Meningeschoss), but the ju88c, Mosquito (canon) and Belheim are alson quit good at strafing infantry with the MG/canon. Going first view + zoom makes it quit easy to see infantry and then use the mg imo.
  • Tullzter
    1042 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bomb a flag that is being captured JU 88 A is a pretty good plane, Mosquito if you can upgrade it to the cannon and the 4000 lbs bomb, but flying is still meh compared to BF1