Join RKU today! [xbox][BFV][NA/EU]

sicariussan
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Are you looking for a clan? Are you tired of mandatory practices that you can never attend because you have real life? Look no further because here we are! Here at Reckless Knights United we support a variety of games including BFV. Keep in mind this clan does not have high numbers, with that said it means there is room for promotions :). Currently we support BFV for Xbox, but we plan to support all systems when we get the numbers. We support all regions, but keep in mind we are mostly in NA so English is the language. Do not let this discourage you; if you live in the EU, I can play with you since my times gaming are aligned with the times EU members typically play at night. Age: we require all members to be 16 years or older, however, this being said we do have an 18+ channel for users of age. We do have military past and present members, so all are welcome. Make sure you have a working microphone. We are ran on discord, so just make sure you are active on discord, this means talking, do not be the person who joins and is only on Xbox. What is the point in being in a clan if you do not want to take the time to interact with members? If you are interested in joining, please let me know on Xbox at Sir Perceval, here I will answer any questions you have and give you the discord server for intake.