Battlefield V Chapter 3 Trial by Fire Update #4 Notes

Comments

• grrlpurple
    841 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My ToW chapter rank is now 39 but I had already reached 40 and unlocked the fire rake 🙄
  • VOLBANKER
    1247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They added Conquest-servers with "Tank Battles" in the server name.
    Was this in the update notes? I didn't read the stuff about vehicles.
    Maps and map order is:

Panzerstorm - Twisted Steel - Panzerstorm - Hamada
  • westin76
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I gotta give credit when do you guys finally pulled through with a decent update hopefully you keep this type of content coming and continue to listen to the community
  • GrumbleSG9
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Where is that last screenshot from?
    I think it's from Tirailleur but it's been a while since I played the War Stories so I could be wrong.
  • lsj
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am a fan of field your company's products through the ages is very good I like especially field 5 like it very much but have something is not very pleasant since April more CPU usage has been in a nearly full load condition to trim quality still have caton phenomenon in December I buy your company's field 5 i57500 can also smooth play under low quality later, more can't play I changed cpuamd2600x 6 nuclear 12 threads but about 4 months more the phenomenon of caton again I really like this game a year in two CPU stressed I request is not high as long as 60 frames can smooth line configuration is not high I know I just want to smooth it is good to play the game don't know your studio can solve this problem
    贵公司的战地5     i57500还可以低画质下流畅的游玩    后来大更不能玩了    我换了cpuamd2600x    6核12线程     可是呢     4月大更   卡顿的现象又来了   我很喜欢这个游戏   一年换两个cpu压力很大啊    我要求不高只要60帧能流畅就行   我配置不是高端我知道   我只是想流畅玩这个游戏就好了      不知道贵工作室能不能解决这个问题    
  • lsj
    My English is not good is the Asian players

• ElliotLH
    8810 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    My ToW chapter rank is now 39 but I had already reached 40 and unlocked the fire rake 🙄
    *Edit: Deleted as I was talking about a different bug.

• Poefs
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Zenga said:
    These are awesome!!!
    • After noticing an increase in the rampant cheating, we have now assigned a team of mods that will immediately review multiple cheating reports and act accordingly.
    • Players caught cheating are banned from all EA titles.
    • Players caught cheating are hardware banned.
    • Players caught cheating are ID banned and will not be able to make further purchases of EA titles using their name, credit card or any other piece of info that matches our databases.
    • 2 factor authentication and hardware authentication are now mandatory for all players.
    Oh, wait... I must've been dreaming.

why would you do that , i was about to jump up and scream "pluck yes " . yes one can only dream 
  • GrumbleSG9
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    I'm quite enjoying the latest patch. Game seems to be playing much more smoothly for me on Xbox. Had a couple of noticeable audio glitches whereby as infantry (Hamada & Arras) I could hear a plane's engine continuously despite there being no plane anywhere near. I haven't sussed out any rhyme nor reason to it yet. Will try to get a recording and report it properly if it happens again.

Edited to add that the ranking and ToW are going backwards. Hehe. Yo-yo levelling … hehe. Wonder how long it will take to get back to rank 1.
    Post edited by GrumbleSG9 on
  • ChiefSniper
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    Zenga said:
    These are awesome!!!
    • After noticing an increase in the rampant cheating, we have now assigned a team of mods that will immediately review multiple cheating reports and act accordingly.
    • Players caught cheating are ID banned and will not be able to make further purchases of EA titles using their name, credit card or any other piece of info that matches our databases.
    • 2 factor authentication and hardware authentication are now mandatory for all players.

I legit thought these were serious patch notes for a second and that I must have just missed them. You're mean :D
  • VOLBANKER
    1247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Zenga said:
    These are awesome!!!

I legit thought these were serious patch notes for a second and that I must have just missed them. You're mean :D
    I did too! It looked official to me. I was astonished, thinking "holy cow, they really are addressing this issue now" -  but then I saw it was a mean, mean joke! :D

Seriously it would be SO nice if they did this.
  • killassistexpert
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Would be great if you could figure out how to make the updates smaller, i.e. 30GB is a lot. You're killing my data cap with my ISP and there aren't good alternative ISPs in my area without a cap. 
  • Zenga
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    Zenga said:
    These are awesome!!!

I did too! It looked official to me. I was astonished, thinking "holy cow, they really are addressing this issue now" -  but then I saw it was a mean, mean joke! :D

Seriously it would be SO nice if they did this.
    I'm just trying to get them to finally take some serious action. The cheating problem has exploded, people are leaving the game specifically due to cheaters running amok and DICE and EA are acting like everything is peachy and all we got to iron out are little bugs and stuff like a sand bag that would stay floating in air. My biggest gripe with the game is not the visibility, it's not the lack of content or the bugs, it's the cheaters.
  • RayD_O1
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Would be great if you could figure out how to make the updates smaller, i.e. 30GB is a lot. You're killing my data cap with my ISP and there aren't good alternative ISPs in my area without a cap. 

The update was a 10.6gb download on PC. The 30gb you refer to is just them checking all the game files during the preparation stage.

• Godmodegta
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm pretty happy with the carbine update.
  • Collision_TN
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    Braddock512 said:War Stories - Players that have an eye for details might want to play the War Stories one more time.

o:) 

Theres a post on Reddit saying that they had to cut this EE, so it won't make it in until the next patch. Just FYI to maybe save you some hassle.
    Yeah I saw it from Jaqub on Twitter before the patch drop  B)
  • ElliotLH
    8810 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:

Collision_TN wrote: »
    Braddock512 said:War Stories - Players that have an eye for details might want to play the War Stories one more time.

o:) 

Theres a post on Reddit saying that they had to cut this EE, so it won't make it in until the next patch. Just FYI to maybe save you some hassle.

Yeah I saw it from Jaqub on Twitter before the patch drop  B)

At least it's something to look forward to 🙂
  • lsj
    Responsive to the CPU of frequency is not very tall and a quality almost nothing at the very least a patch smooth play because this game has changed two CPU I'm less than 4 nuclear 4 thread's brother is how to play the last 4 nuclear 4 thread CPU low quality can play of very happy this year is what? Also thoroughly before 4 months more basic in the BBS of our country is to all of us to discuss the question of CPU upgraded to 9900 k?

• lsj
    My current configuration is 2600 x 1060 video card 60 frames under 1080 p picture even special quality fitted minimum CPU large scene is close to full load do not have this problem before April is very fluent except dx12 occasionally dropped frames but can accept this let a person very depressed

• sabootheshaman
    1199 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lsj wrote: »
    Responsive to the CPU of frequency is not very tall and a quality almost nothing at the very least a patch smooth play because this game has changed two CPU I'm less than 4 nuclear 4 thread's brother is how to play the last 4 nuclear 4 thread CPU low quality can play of very happy this year is what? Also thoroughly before 4 months more basic in the BBS of our country is to all of us to discuss the question of CPU upgraded to 9900 k?

Honestly I cannot make any sense of what you are trying to say.