Battlefield V Chapter 3 Trial by Fire Update #4 Notes

13»

Comments

• DrunkOnRedWine
    1645 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 24
    Nuclear threats, no sorry threads. 

I think what he is trying to say is post patch the game runs like a steaming pile of you know what on his rather nuclear CPU. He's not alone the game is running really badly post patch, stuttering, input lag, delays in hit detection - the whole shebang. 

Reddit is full of PS4, XBOX and PC players complaining about it too
  • nukdc
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 24
    Your update removed my 500 boins I earned and my VOIP doesn't work anymore on Xbox
    Post edited by nukdc on
  • MadRic_85
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 24
    Hi all and amateur Dice devs!
    Congrats how you guys destroying this game, while you call your updates fixing things, but nothing at all, its worst.Sure before your update 1.16 game was great, but now, you guys are the biggest joke in a gaming history....
    You guys forgot inform us, you put in a game tons of lag, now its totally unplayeble for me:
    -insta dies, but before i was shooting to enemy players minimally 20 bullets,aaand nothing....
    -hitting enemies 100+ is still in,not fixed
    -stuttering still in,not fixed
    -i forgot a weapon,sniper name..Jorgensen? its f***ed up, no reloading animation....
    Update 1.16 is a disaster, Jesus, how can a company with 25 years of making Bf games be so amateur....? Laughable all your job and game,seriously, disgusting...
    All on ps4
    Post edited by MadRic_85 on
  • 24Metri
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just remove this ring of light around soldiers ffs... leave the game be add more content
    ppl having visibility problems can purchase better monitors :| 
  • SneakenUpOnYa
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I understand you are trying to make the game better and as a BF veteran I appreciate that. BF is the only FPS game i play, however in the latest patch I have not noticed any difference in visibility. People still camping in rubble and dark corners and blending into the environment. The lighting needs to go back to a BF1 style, This is a bane on the game. Planes are not needed on Fjell. Who's smart idea was this. Lets have an infantry map with just planes that can do strafing runs and have free run on infantry. The AA's are a waste of time. They are weak. 
  • sabootheshaman
    1186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I understand you are trying to make the game better and as a BF veteran I appreciate that. BF is the only FPS game i play, however in the latest patch I have not noticed any difference in visibility. People still camping in rubble and dark corners and blending into the environment. The lighting needs to go back to a BF1 style, This is a bane on the game. Planes are not needed on Fjell. Who's smart idea was this. Lets have an infantry map with just planes that can do strafing runs and have free run on infantry. The AA's are a waste of time. They are weak. 

Heya, just wondering what setup/display you are playing on?
  • ChaoticallyCalm
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    is it possible to see the fire that burns you? or lay close to the fire without igniting? If you ever had a camp fire it is possible to get pretty close to it. Hate burning and wondering what caused. Please fix that. i know among other things, but this has been ongoing. A tank blows up you are inside, your squad mate comes to your aid, and as you  are brought back, and laying there all of a sudden burst into flames. Having no health at the time makes the squad mate need to revive again, this time he has been killed due to being next to the tank that disappears and shows that he is now out in the open. as he saves your life, you go to get up and the tank which is no longer there, well that fire still burns even though it is not to be seen. maybe an animation that lets the player know, hey there is fire there. So your soldier waves his hand, or lifts a hand to his head as in to guard against the incoming of the potential flame.