DICE thanks for your anti-cheat effort, cheater in asian server is now out of control

5bulletsSLR
75 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
everyday, in public server, I can encounter at least 10+ cheater using aimbot and headshot only. 

So I quit bfv and comback to BF1, and guess what? public server is totally unplayable, you have ESP user who try to shoot through wall, aimbot with headshot only.

all I have to say is that, thank you so much DICE, hope your next title will maintain this high level anti-cheat effort. 

Comments

• OskooI_007
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If I lived in Asia, I'd definitely play multiplayer games on console.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2060 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    everyday, in public server, I can encounter at least 10+ cheater using aimbot and headshot only. 

So I quit bfv and comback to BF1, and guess what? public server is totally unplayable, you have ESP user who try to shoot through wall, aimbot with headshot only.

all I have to say is that, thank you so much DICE, hope your next title will maintain this high level anti-cheat effort. 
    I've been playing solely BF1 for the last month, and to my surprise in EU cheating is fairly rare. I've encountered less than five cheaters in that time, and the server pool is healthy enough to just switch to another when one comes along. FF chat messaging displays around 10-15 daily temp bans and less than five perma bans, which is about a fifth of what it was before BFV dropped. Sucks to be in Asia it seems.
  • VindictiV_V
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Never understood why asians in general cheat more than any other continent's population. IMO, South Korea's anti-cheat laws should be made worldwide with fines and possible jail time... 
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13709 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Use the active discussion in the PC section.
This discussion has been closed.