What a greedy disgusting shell of it's former self

24OmniTactics24
147 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited May 2019
I have played battlefield religiously non stop for over a decade every single decision you have ever made has been for the worst it's been like 7 months and your still negative 1 map just to get to the standard maps expected at launch if I had one video game wish it would be that EA goes out of business what a disgrace to gaming I no longer will support this trash you need to be taught a lesson I'm throwing this garbage away you don't even deserve to have it sold used. Your so lucky you pray on and trick young kids if it wasn't for them you would rightfully be finished

Comments

• Logosoft
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Prepare to get closed
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Preach it brother!
  • Kattegat_Twin
    856 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OP, you aren't wrong with most of what you said, but if you want to be taken seriously then you need to articulate yourself properly. Your long, rambling sentence is painful to read.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14762 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    While we can agree that criticism is good,  It needs to be constructive.

I will be locking this thread as it is non-constructive and serves no real purpose other than to let some steam off.
This discussion has been closed.