[PC][EU+NA][BF5][25+] BF veterans looking to fill squad

dox_cc
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Origin IDs:
ActofDuty, dox_cc, Vengeance121, xShepex
Discord: https://crackclan.com/discord
  • No need to join clan: we’re seeking a few more reliable squad mates, if you like us you're welcome to stick around!
  • Modes we prefer: Conquest, but also play Rush and Firestorm
  • About us: We’re career/family-oriented gamers, play on a schedule, we’re over 25 years old and we’ve played every single Battlefield (and a ton of other games too!)
  • Our experience: We’ve played amateur, semi-pro and pro!  Now we’re just looking to have a good time by playing the flippin’ objective and enjoying the benefits of playing with non-randoms
Environment: No rage, no drama, not try-hard, not derpy, just in between: we call it “putting on a pair of try pants” - good comms, great teamwork

Just head in to our Discord server and say hello, we'll introduce you to the rest and get to playing!

Comments

• ActofDuty
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey everyone! I started playing BFV with CC as a non-member and felt I was more than welcome! Like dox said above, no need to join the clan at all. We just want to squad up with people on a regular basis. BFV is a lot more fun with a squad or two on comms. If that's what you're looking for come check us out. Feel free to add me on origin: ActofDuty
  • cc_xX__mini___Xx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi guys and gals. I have been a member of Crack Clan for over 15 years. Super solid bunch of gamers looking for some action on the battlefield. Come join our discord and play some squad based games. Try pants included every round.
  • ActofDuty
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • MrCamp121
    514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Toronto based? Looked at ur site..im around Toronto as well, play solo :/ still looking for players?
  • ActofDuty
    MrCamp121 said:
    Toronto based? Looked at ur site..im around Toronto as well, play solo :/ still looking for players?
    Hey there! We're always looking to play with people! When do you usually play? Feel free to add me on origin: ActofDuty
  • MrCamp121
    514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Usually evenings unless im off. Added you
  • ActofDuty
    MrCamp121 said:
    Usually evenings unless im off. Added you
    Cool! If you're on tonight I will be but not until later, like after 9 pm EST, but a little earlier if I'm lucky. There should be other guys playing earlier around 7 pm EST.
  • dox_cc
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    MrCamp121 said:
    We're all over the place but Toronto and NYC played a big role in our genesis story!
  • ActofDuty
  • ActofDuty
    We love to squad up and play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQlC_aDLQ6w&
  • ActofDuty
    Hello everyone!