PC players

BumblebeeOwns
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I love the BF series. I always have. But one thing I don't like about Battlefield 5 is the fact that I need to play with a team in order to have some fun. At this point we know BF5 is WAY different that all the other BF games and you cant solo play anymore. At least not with certain play styles. Bascially what I am saying here is I need to find some friends to run BFv with. I play Medic, I am a great sniper and pilot. Have YEARS of BF titles under my belt, starting from BF2142 to now. 
Let me know if you are in the NA region. Love to get some games going and run the maps. 

Comments

• DanielOcean83
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would be down. I am just getting back into gaming as I need to settle down at home more often. PM me and maybe we can work something out. 
  • DrachenjagerAOD
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I play BFV with a great clan, Angels of Death, that has over 700 members in its Battlefield division, so you'll ALWAYS find someone to game with on our dedicated TeamSpeak and Discord. We ran some of the most favorited servers in BF4 and BF1 and will continue to do so when they are available in BFV.

If you're looking for active players that promote sportsmanship over personal performance, we're probably a good fit for you.

I've sent you a friend request on Origin. Accept it and PM me if you're interested. Origin ID: DrachenjagerAOD
  • GraFFiXv3
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Added you on Origin
  • NordicWarrior0
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Try. AGA Aftermath Gaming Australia
  • Sid992
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Team Special Forces is an NA based PC clan. Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/eVhYeWG