Glitched trophies.

MikailEmin70
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Jack of all trades + death from above glitched out. Can anyone relate ? Is there a work around ?

Comments

• masterRider2000
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What I did was go back to the same map and game mode and attacked the same target from the last round 4 times. Before I received the death from above trophy.
  • MikailEmin70
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    With attack you mean how I destroyed it in the first place or just any way ?
  • masterRider2000
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Destroy it again and again
  • Genpeitoumaden
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    'Jack of all trades' trophy is gliched.
    I have earned 100,000 score with all of the 4 classes as is required by the trophy on ps4. however, the trophy has not unlocked.
    Now. My progress has over 130,000+ score all of the 4 classes, but I cant still unlocked the trophy; jack of all trades.
    Dice you should Fix this glich next update.
  • GilmarzinhoRJ
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Digite seu comentárioGenpeitoumaden said:
    'Jack of all trades' trophy is gliched.
    I have earned 100,000 score with all of the 4 classes as is required by the trophy on ps4. however, the trophy has not unlocked.
    Now. My progress has over 130,000+ score all of the 4 classes, but I cant still unlocked the trophy; jack of all trades.
    Dice you should Fix this glich next update.
    I'm from Brazil. I also have the same problem. I have already passed 120,000 in each class and the trophy is not unlocked.