New Map is Out a Day Early

DaMutha1
1381 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
In case you didn't see it yet, they released the map already.   Watching it on Twitch right now.  Looks quite hectic.

Leave it to Dice to make their first new map release in 6 months be totally anti-climactic though.

Comments

• GRAW2ROBZ
    2503 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    Is it out?  You know the order they placed Mercury in the conquest rotation for maps?

**Edit***

You are correct.  It is out.  Its between Hamada and Twisted Steel for conquest.  Cool.

• mcRen98
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Christ I know the map is going to be small but damn it's as small as Achi baba.
  • ElliotLH
    8918 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Any good?
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2503 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    Any good?
    Don't know. I'll find out around Noon Mountain time.  Its my day off but have things around the house to do.  Have to mow the lawn and what not before I get gaming.  Its been raining here like a week straight.  Cool the map is out a day early though.
  • StingX71
    824 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's out, just played a round 7/10 for me.  
  • GRAW2ROBZ
  • ElliotLH
    8918 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    ElliotLH said:
    Any good?
    Don't know. I'll find out around Noon Mountain time.  Its my day off but have things around the house to do.  Have to mow the lawn and what not before I get gaming.  Its been raining here like a week straight.  Cool the map is out a day early though.
    Similarish issue for me. I'm waiting for a business call and just know it'll come through the moment I load in 😂

It is definitely cool for it to be out a day early in any case.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    Yeah cause tomorrow back to work and payday and a bunch of errands after work.  Figured I wouldn't get to play Mercury much tomorrow.  Works out for me today then.
  • ninjapenquinuk
    2071 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trying to get in ahead of the removing game modes backlash. Or am i being cynical?
  • VOLBANKER
    1318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sniper map yet again. Thanks, but no thanks.
  • ElliotLH
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    Yeah cause tomorrow back to work and payday and a bunch of errands after work.  Figured I wouldn't get to play Mercury much tomorrow.  Works out for me today then.
    It sure does. And I hope your lawn mowing and other chores are quick :)
  • VincentNZ
    3875 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Smaller than expected. Might be too crowded with 64 players. Looks nice, colour palette similar to Hainan, very colourful in comparison to current maps. Visibility is a big issue, identifying grey/green soldiers on green/brown sloped fields is a real issue. Another issue at the start is the really small capture area of especially D flag, for allies, since the enemy gets at least two planes and any bomber has an easy time racking up kills there.
  • tempo_rarity
    1229 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you Forum !
    . . off to Greece ! :tongue:
  • ninjapenquinuk
    2071 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ said:
    Smaller than expected. Might be too crowded with 64 players. Looks nice, colour palette similar to Hainan, very colourful in comparison to current maps. Visibility is a big issue, identifying grey/green soldiers on green/brown sloped fields is a real issue. Another issue at the start is the really small capture area of especially D flag, for allies, since the enemy gets at least two planes and any bomber has an easy time racking up kills there.
    Re the small cap zone and bombers at the start of the round - how do devs keep making the same errors time after time?
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    ElliotLH said:
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    It sure does. And I hope your lawn mowing and other chores are quick :)
    Yeah mowing and bunch of other stuff then.  After that choke down some lunch then fire up the XBOX then crack some beers.
  • NuttysKunKs
    431 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Really enjoying it so far. Feels more like BF too me.

Just need more!
  • grrlpurple
    841 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My first play on Mercury involved me needing 4x as many bullets to kill and dying to everything in one bullet because of high unstable ping players.

There is no way I can get excited for new content while this is my constant experience. Seriously thinking about ditching fibre optic for dial up so that I can have an advantage!
  • abc1434286920
    447 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As an authority on all Greek related matters map looks awesome and quite authentic.
    Game play not sure yet, only tried it once
  • grrlpurple
    841 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My second play involved nothing but hit markers and being killed behind cover.

I need to play oor I think... This sucks beyond the telling of it. This is why I can only play small modes since the UK servers closed.