Tides of War!

Claypole1
386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
When I first got BF5, Tides of War was a bit of a mystery to me, but I recently realised that this was where people were getting some of their guns from, so I started checking it an managed to unlock some LMG. 

Then, after I’d been killed a few times by the Boys anti tank rifle, I decided to try and unlock it. Then, yesterday, I went to check my progress, and it appears the Boys anti tank rifle is no longer on offer.

What is in offer instead? A penknife. Now, I realise that these weapon unlocks cycle each week, but does this mean I am now unable to ever get this weapon?

I don’t mind a bit of grinding to get a new gun, but I don’t like having to do it all when Dice tell me to...

Comments

• PoppaPappo
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can now buy it from your “Company” section. I think the guns are usually around 1700 CC.
  • PoppaPappo
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    To add to that, it’s a Recon weapon, so it’ll be in that section of your company.
  • Claypole1
    386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh, ok, thanks, I don’t mind spending pretend money. I have some CC burning a hole in my pocket, I’m going shopping!
  • Claypole1
    It seems my Company Coin is no good.  I need to buy the gun with Battlefield Credits, or something, which I have to buy using REAL MONEY???

Real money for a virtual gun? FFS Dice...

• Desyatnik_Pansy
    1484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Claypole1 said:
    It seems my Company Coin is no good.  I need to buy the gun with Battlefield Credits, or something, which I have to buy using REAL MONEY???

Go to your Company in the main menu, then select the class and it should be at the bottom there for Company Coin. It's not in the Armory as you might expect, that's strictly skins.
  • II-Katyusha-II
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2019
    Claypole1 said:

That's just a skin for the gun that costs real money, not the gun itself.
  • henke_ah
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Claypole1 said:

Go to your Company in the main menu, then select the class and it should be at the bottom there for Company Coin. It's not in the Armory as you might expect, that's strictly skins.
    Armory is not the place for bying guns?
    that make sense....
  • Claypole1
    Claypole1 said:

I got it now, thanks very much!