crasch in spectator mode

pinguinoj
14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2019
Hi, first of all is not my ps4 pro, i m shure.
i was crasching one, twice for evening, o i decide to initizlize my ps4, delete all, keep youtube app and bfv. as soon i reinstalle deverithing new, spectator mode was worst then before. Now crashes every 10 minutes..
doesnt crasch in first person stream, just in spectator mode. Look like that dice dont want we use spectator mode? 
anyone got the same problem? did you resolve it?
i was looking in web and i try everithings... still no working.
Thanks
Post edited by pinguinoj on

Comments

• pinguinoj
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    Well i try every things. I thougjt The only way was  to creata a new ps4 account, it is better.... but still  crashing.
    Lets see after    bfv update.
    Post edited by pinguinoj on
  • pinguinoj
    Still got problem to join spectator mode in community games. I try from menu with r2.. restart 10 times ps4 and bf.. from profile.. no way ti get in it as spectator. Sometimes cannot join game too. Give me error no match friend.. many of my friends tryied as well.. i reset my ps4.. start bew downliad from bf.. always rhe same.. must be something wrong with bf..
    When o use r2 menu to show players go really slow and sometims game crash too.
    Someone of you tryed?
  • bsafawi1974
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Using Spectur mode , 1P camera for simple game Ha Ha Ha !
    Guys you better learn some skills
    Spectur mode is not a options for real Player
  • pinguinoj
    What are you talking about? Read better before posting.. instead to show your god skill to the bf world try to help the other.
    I need spectator mode for streaming our championship and tournament..
    Omg...

Using Spectur mode , 1P camera for simple game Ha Ha Ha !
    Guys you better learn some skills
    Spectur mode is not a options for real Player

• bsafawi1974
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @pinguinoj So far I see only use for Spectur mode is cheat
    So if you call it tactic steaming what ever ...
    You just did fooling your self
    Nothing personal
  • pinguinoj
    @pinguinoj So far I see only use for Spectur mode is cheat
    So if you call it tactic steaming what ever ...
    You just did fooling your self
    Nothing personal

Nop. As i wrote i need for streaming. I m a streamer and organize tournament and championship for bf in my community. You are right about looking ither players in spectator mode.. but i stream clan war. By us 8n a clan war is prohibite to get in spectator mode in a tournament.. exactly.. about cheating.
  • bsafawi1974
    edited December 2019
    @pinguinoj honesty I'm not experts about stream or streaming
    But remember every time you use Spectur mode when you're playing with 2 accounts in same times it's cheating and every Pro players can see that not by your score but by the way you act and move
    Good luck with tournament
  • pinguinoj
    Two account? No idea. Anyway. Thanks