Dragging downed teammates - where is the promised core gameplay feature?

Bumstag1
60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
The title says it all. Where is it, everyone seems to have forgotten about it...

Comments

• Naskoni
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They have officially cancelled it.

Guess you have been living under a tree since you have missed all the cost cutting, game mode removal and last-ditch cash grabbing in what now seems a doomed project.
  • DaMutha1
    1201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was just saying last night that they should put the Firestorm ability to move yourself when downed into the base game.  Would be even better than the dragging.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    466 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    I was just saying last night that they should put the Firestorm ability to move yourself when downed into the base game.  Would be even better than the dragging.

I'd rather not have dead bodies moving more than they already are.
  • Kattegat_Twin
    758 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's for the best that they canned the idea. It sounds good on paper, but when you think about it, it wouldn't work in practice. You'd just get shot while dragging.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    DICE might as well get rid of medics in BFV. i mean they gimped the entire class into a state where you might as well stop bothering as a medic player.

• fragnstein
    427 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Because it would have been a no control anime. A lot longer then getting out of a tank anime
  • Noodlesocks
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DaMutha1 said:
    I would like this as long as you could kill downed players too.
  • BURGERKRIEG
    848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s currently a grey smush of pixels tactically hiding under a bush, not moving by a grey rock face.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DaMutha1 said:
    Downed players being able to crawl would be a lot better, it works well in PUBG.  Running into fire to drag a teammate would be just as suicidal as trying to revive him.  I also find it hilarious that anyone considers the absence of the dragging feature to be a big deal.  This game has much more serious problems, and until they fix the network performance and get an effective anti-cheat and deliver rented servers and add content at a faster rate then I wouldn't waste a second brooding over not being able to drag downed teammates.  People find the oddest things to get cranky about.