Major Firestorm Glitch!

EXILE157
211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Last night around 11pm-12:55 am playing Firestorm, while the timer is running we're running around the hanger and through the rooms/cells, this guy says - "Hey do you guys know about the Glitch"... I said no, what Glitch?... He says to follow him as he takes us to the back towards one of the rooms/cells where there are broken shelves on the wall, the guy runs and jumped through the wall and the others followed...I see their name tags falling right under me, way at the bottom??... They were falling down and landed on the ground, I can hear their conversation as they quickly gathered weapons and gadgets before the time was up.

Now the game starts and we're jumping out the airplane by the time we hit the ground, they already had their 2nd-3rd level weapons and armor plates on!!??.... The same ones they picked up before the game started!...... I was the only idiot in the squad scrambling for weapons!

It's crazy how people have time to look for glitches on games just to get the advantage over other players!

- Does EA/DICE even know about this? I bet when it comes to this they will quickly patch it, but when it comes to hackers they do nothing.

Comments

• SteveZee
    351 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can't have any weapons w/ this glitch. The only things you can get are a backpack and armor plates. 
  • Forger44
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 3
    They are fixing this in tomorrows patch (June 4th) Saw this on Reddit
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12838 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Moved to firestorm section.
  • DaMutha1
    1210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LOL, a tad late to the party.
  • 5nnuggles
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A tad late to the party indeed lol. You could get armor upgrades, backpacks, switch melee weapons and it would transfer into the game after plane drop. It was acually hilarious to see players pre looting the map before it actually started. That loot didn't come back either haha.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12838 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Ohhh,  I see now.

This glitch has been fixed,  So the thread can be closed now.
This discussion has been closed.