Emblem

Agent_FOURTWENTY
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
So I quit a certain clan but their emblem is on my uniform, guns and vehicles.
Can someone please help me.

Comments

• IIPrest0nII
    1738 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @FOURTWENTY_PLOEG

From what I see you are currently a member of  THE ROGUE KILLERS platoon and your soldier represents this platoon. You use their clan tag and emblem. 
  • Agent_FOURTWENTY
    I have tried to, emblem stuck on HIGH emblem
  • Agent_FOURTWENTY
    Ya, the HIGH clan was disbanded, shutdown. There is a few more players that have the same problem.
  • iSpirit108
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hi everyone, did you find a solution to your problem? I am currently having that exact same issue with my emblems. I have switched my emblems to custom ones, left my old platoon and joined a new one, then switched to my personal emblems again. Nothing works to change my emblem in-game and thus I am stuck with an emblem I do not like. I have spoken to a customer service employee and he advised to use the mobile app which worked for me, however the mobile app does not have all my saved customized emblems on there, and making a new cool emblem on an iPhone is almost virtually impossible. I do hope there is a solution to either problem 1 or problem 2 with no saved emblems on the mobile app. I would greatly appreciate any feedback. Thank you very much.
  • GalacticFella
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Got the same issue. The BF Companion trick suggested by others, tried that one but still nothing. This issue started when I left the platoon.