Clan AOD is Recruiting!

DrachenjagerAOD
55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited June 5
www-clanaod-net

PC - Worldwide

At Clan AOD we like to say that we’re ‘inspired by community.’ What this means is that we believe in the power of ‘we’ over the power of ‘me.’ The Battlefield Community is one of the best gaming communities in the world, and we try and foster that in our Clan. We believe in a non-toxic community where skill level isn’t considered important at all. As a member of the Clan AOD Battlefield Division you will play in a clan that holds 4 DICE Friend Tags holders, 3 EA Game Changers and 1 Official DICE Battlefield Streamer. We have many different and diverse players in our clan, and we think that you’ll really enjoy playing Battlefield with us.

In Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 1, AOD had some of the most favorited servers on the PC platform. When RSP returns in Battlefield V, you can be sure that we will continue to run a well-managed community server like we always have; free from toxic behavior and players who break the EA Terms of Service.

Also, coming soon to AOD: AOD Leagues! A new squad based competition where you will work together with your squad and put your stats up against other AOD squads. AOD Battlefield runs special events like BF4/BF1 throwback nights and internal AOD events and tournaments.

Come and see what we are about, go to https://www.clanaod.net/divisions/battlefield/ and check us out. We are a community of over 3000 active members, spanning over 13 different and popular games like Sea of Thieves and Apex Legends. You will always find someone to play with in AOD. Sign up for an account, fill out an app and come be a part of our community.

If you have any questions, shoot me a friend request at DrachenjagerAOD on origin.

I’ll see YOU on the Battlefield.

Post edited by DrachenjagerAOD on

Comments

• manimal_pr1me
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Being a part of Clan AOD is some of the most fun that I have ever had in gaming. I have been playing Video Games since 1995, and playing with this group really makes gaming much more enjoyable for me. We are a community of over 3000 active members, spanning over many different games:

AOD Racing (iRacing), Anthem, Apex Legends, SW Battlefront II, Black Desert, Blizzard Universe, Call of Duty, Destiny 2, Elite: Dangerous, Jedi Knight, Planetside 2, Sea of Thieves, Tom Clancy, Warframe, War Thunder, World of Warcraft and World of Warships.

If you play any of the above games, you will have people to play with at nearly any time. Our Battlefield Division has 700 active members, with about 15-80 people online at any given time.  We have ran community servers for BF3, BF4, BF1, and we will for BFV when that time comes.

We run competitive events and even just fun silly events, sometimes with prizes for the winners!

We are well known in the community and within DICE In our clan we have 2 mods for r/BattlefieldV, 3 Game Changers and 4 DICE Friend Tag holders.

Only requirements are:

* 16+

* Mic (we currently use a mix of Teamspeak and Discord)

* 1 forum post per 30 days (helps us keep track of 3000+ people)

* Join our Discord

Go to ClanAOD.net and check us out, you won't regret joining AOD

• DrachenjagerAOD
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Our AOD Battlefield League is getting started up, come join us!

• GreenThumb_PHD
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bump for an amazing group of people. 
  • DrachenjagerAOD
    AOD Battlefield League is underway and a scrim with Wolf Pack is next Saturday. Come join us!
  • DrachenjagerAOD
    14 teams are battling it out in the AOD Battlefield League... who's going to win?!
  • manimal_pr1me
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Come and join us!! we have full TeamSpeak channels on the regular and something for everyone!!!
  • DrachenjagerAOD
    Don't miss out on another AOD Taco Tuesday again! 
  • DrachenjagerAOD
    Marita is live and Clan AOD is on it!
  • manimal_pr1me
    AOD Battlefield Leagues Season 2 is live and ready to rock. Rules change every two weeks but this section's challenge is a medic challenge. Come join us and have fun!
  • DrachenjagerAOD
    Lofoten Islands and Provence incoming! 
  • DrachenjagerAOD
    Patch 4.4 has dropped. Get those shitbuckets ready.
  • manimal_pr1me
    The action in the AOD Battlefield League is heating up! The  Season 3.1 challenge is Shotgun kills. Join up us and come have some fun!
  • ShiftyLunatic
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Joined this clan as an EU Player , loving the atmosphere here , really welcoming to newbies and have ahd loads of fun moments allready on 1 night , looking forward to the next ones :D