New Update = Poo

Russian_Brigade
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Besides all the already obvious bugs. The Team Balancing needs to change. Three nights in a row now since the new patch it just has not been even fun playing. It got as bad as 11 vs 32 at one point. Sort it out. The game's not fun anymore.

Comments

• JediMastaWyn
    457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Constant end round music now in breakthrough. It's torture 
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also... Remove Firestorm...
  • The_BERG_366
    2186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »

why? in what way would this help to improve anything?
  • clubseal33
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Because it's a terrible attempt at copying a child's game? Do you need a better reason?
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Give me a reason why it should be in this game in the first place
  • The_BERG_366
    2186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    clubseal33 wrote: »

Because it's a terrible attempt at copying a child's game? Do you need a better reason?

the only game that Is even remotely similar is pubg and calling pubg a "child's game" is ridiculous. secondly the mode itself got good reviews for the most part when excluding all the super hardcore veteran battlefield blayers that complain that firestorm plays like a BR :joy:.
    and last, even if it was a bad copy of a childs game my question would still remain the same. in what way would this help to improve anything? do you seriously belive it helps the franchise to break more promises, to push away even more players by removing a very distinct mode? there are players that specifically bought the game for firestorm...
    I'm rather of the impression that you simply dislike BR games in general and hate the idea of the game you play to have such a mode. hence it has to go... purely subjective...
  • The_BERG_366

Give me a reason why it should be in this game in the first place

even if there is no good reason for it to be there in the first place this wouldn't imply that it's a good idea to remove it.
  • Tiklikov
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I think it would free up devs time to concentrate on game modes that are BF mainstays and general bugs therein.
  • The_BERG_366
    Tiklikov wrote: »
    The_BERG_366 said:

I think it would free up devs time to concentrate on game modes that are BF mainstays and general bugs therein.

that's what people keep saying yet there was almost nothing done to firestorm since dice took over. a few minor bug fixes and this few locations on the map they changed the design of... that's it. most things that got changed were changed mainly for maingame and just got introduced to firestorm which means very very little additional effort.
    I would understand the complaints to a degree if dice was going full dedication with content on firestorm in order to try to populate it more yet this really isn't the case...
  • emadnessinsoho
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    but in the patch note they say they added something new in Halvøy
    wtf? and they actually removed the clacking game mode?
  • StarscreamUK
    7167 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    As I said in you other thread, the mode is disabled due to an issue, the hotfix will possibly roll out tomorrow.
  • emadnessinsoho
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As I said in you other thread, the mode is disabled due to an issue, the hotfix will possibly roll out tomorrow.

thanks.
    btw, there's no message displayin at the top of the game screen.
  • StarscreamUK
    7167 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited June 25
    This is the message.

• t1grizzly
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 26
    New update today is buggy. Several times I came across invisible enemies while playing conquest. For instance, I could see their head but not the rest of their body while they were running.

I also could not run up a dirt hill. It was as if I was hitting an invisible wall. Never had this issue on the map before or that area of the map.

Also, experienced bad rubber banding while using anti-aircraft tank on mercury map. When I would fire the gun it also randomly would zoom in and out, and intermittently stop firing. It also randomnly jerked away from the target I was firing it. the new update is super glitchy. Preferred playing game before most recent patch update.
    Post edited by t1grizzly on
  • trackman75
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What is going on with the planes? I can visibly see my rounds hitting someone but not doing any damage or getting any hit markers. Makes shooting ridiculous.
  • goldfinger_is_OP
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same here - shot a tank gunner at least 4 times with the Tromboncino, no hit registered. And the invisible body thing too. 
  • Aldor27
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here - shot a tank gunner at least 4 times with the Tromboncino, no hit registered. And the invisible body thing too. 

Yeah biggest issue is invisible players and sometimes my shots are not registered 🧐😐 Seriously Dice you releasing patch what **** this game.
  • StarscreamUK
    Profanity isnt allowed.  On your release from the barn, please follow the rules.
  • mollyfrank1
    139 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And I thought I was just really bad as I shoot things and no one takes damage and I get stabbed by Mr. Invisible.  But no its the game. Something we've been saying all along but Dice Stooges smoke screen it.