(PS4) (NA) LF Competitive and Casual players alike. (GVO)

MarquisSpade
16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited June 9
With Private games coming soon. I can see clan battles happening in the near future. To keep this short and simple, I'm not just looking for professional players, but also players who can communicate and enjoy the game while playing. I'm 25 with a family and Active duty so I don't require you guys to play all the time as we all have an outside life. Just squad up and utilize team work. We compete to win but the higher goal is to have fun. No crazy pressure here. Only looking for positive players. Good Vibes Only. 

My PSN: GroovyDrew93

Only requirement is to have a Mic and be at least 17.

Post edited by MarquisSpade on

Comments

• MarquisSpade
    edited June 9
    Bump*
    Post edited by MarquisSpade on
  • MarquisSpade
    Brand new platoon in the building phase, just looking for the right pieces to a potentially great platoon. In need of players who can play their role. Search Good Vibes Only on platoon and add me. Emblem is a big V. See you on the battlefield!
  • Mendoza3128
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    With Private games coming soon. I can see clan battles happening in the near future. To keep this short and simple, I'm not just looking for professional players, but also players who can communicate and enjoy the game while playing. I'm 25 with a family and Active duty so I don't require you guys to play all the time as we all have an outside life. Just squad up and utilize team work. We compete to win but the higher goal is to have fun. No crazy pressure here. Only looking for positive players. Good Vibes Only. 

What gamemodes do you guys usually play? And what time zone are you in? Thanks

• MarquisSpade

MarquisSpade said:

What gamemodes do you guys usually play? And what time zone are you in? Thanks

All of them honestly. Mostly conquest and squad conquest. Also I’m in central time in the US.
  • Mendoza3128
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All of them honestly. Mostly conquest and squad conquest. Also I’m in central time in the US.
    I mainly play breakthrough, squad conquest is cool. I'll add you.  Are you and groovydrew22 in the same plantoon? I had someone respond to my post by that name. 
  • MarquisSpade
    I’m Groovydrew93. Add that PSN. Groovydrew22 was a typo
  • MarquisSpade
    Looking for leaders who can lead specific squads and complete the mission. Must have good communication and positive attitude.
  • ZlreaeI
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Psn : Zi_reaei
  • RazorXXV
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 11
    Brand new platoon in the building phase, just looking for the right pieces to a potentially great platoon. In need of players who can play their role. Search Good Vibes Only on platoon and add me. Emblem is a big V. See you on the battlefield!
    I'm on Eastern Standard time, so there is not much difference, I also have a life beyond PSN, so I can't always be available to game. I am a casual gamer that likes to play strategically, so I can be competitive if needed, and I am an armed forces veteran so understand the importance of teamwork. I like that you are promoting your platoon as good vibes only, because in the end, having fun is why we game, but I need to be honest with you now, I own Battlefields 4, 1, and V, but right now I really am only about unlocking thus far unfulfilled assignments and other hard to get in game content. In short, I'll play any class needed and any game mode providing there is also a group of team members like me who are willing to work together at unlocking in game content across the above mentioned games. I don't mean to come off as too pushy, I would just like to enjoy everything these games have to offer, and some of these things can't be done without help. Anyone game?
  • RANGER936
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am looking to get back into a clan, I was with a very large structured clan for around 8 years and really enjoyed it. But sadly we had to part ways. I am a diehard Battlefield player looking for a tactical team to traverse the Battlefield with.

I am currently on WC with a back injury, so I have a lot of time to play. I dont really role play, but I play the objective and play my class. I'm a universal player and I'm proficient at every class, so what ever my SL needs me to do I can do it, except fly lol. I'm a ground pounder, best part of a plane is jumping out of it.

I'm not military, but I did spend time in Law enforcement, I know my tactics, and I'll have your 6.

My PSN is Infinite_Rage_88.
  • MarquisSpade
    edited July 19
    Still recruiting!