Worst BF

Master2p
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited June 8
Never have I posted something on this forum about Battlefield. Never I had the urge to complain about a battlefield game, because all of them has some good and bad in it. The good things were always in favor and therefor I enjoy all of the Battlefield games. The bad things were some of the bugs, they got solved the longer the game was out. 

[political content is not permitted,  Per forum rules] The battlefield genre always got the realistic aspect in it although it still is a game. [political content is not permitted,  Per forum rules]
I don't know what happend with battlefield 5, but everything is getting worse and worse by every patch. This never happend!!!!
More bugs, more glitching, more unstable servers etcetera. 

What happend to the weapons? 

For example, there is no suppression at all. A sniper who is under fire can still aim clearly. There  is no bullet drop. And switching weapons going so slow, it's getting me killed every time. 

Looking at Battlefield 5 and comparing it with a BF 3 or 4, it's bad. VERY BAD!  You think a game would be better with each new version, but it looks like BF5 took some major steps back. What happend?!?!?!
Don't you guys save the codes for the newer version? Weapon handeling, shooting, etc. It's feels like a whole new team trying to develop a new battlefield, and you guys failed. 

Then the nerve, with this bad game, to let people pay for outfits, skins and elite troopers. Come on! A new currency to make money??!?!  You should be ashamed with this game. 

My opinion is one of many and probably noone at EA or DICE cares anymore about the opinions of their customers. But wtf is this! You should never made a second "history" battlefield, but had made a modern battlefield. 2 historic battlefield games in a row is lame. 

Anyway, I am not happy with this battlefield. I really hope that you guys make a better version next time. 
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• 1WarPig1
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yeah, I think I’m about done with BFV,game was pretty stable for me when it came out and got worse with every patch. Tired of getting one shotted over and over but have to put many rounds in some one to kill them,getting shot after running around a corner and on and on. Iv decided to give Let Loose Hell,it looks pretty good and its hard core EVERYONE.
  • 1WarPig1
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hell let loose,my bad.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12838 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Master2p

It is wise when making a thread not to include political content ( regarding females on the front lines for example,  Or the "bionic woman" ) which coincidentally is not in the game,  It was removed prior to launch due to backlash.

These political references have been removed from your post to ensure the post conforms to the forum rules.

Thanks.
  • TFBisquit
    1519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well op, at least it's the same for everyone. As for the rest, some servers are smooth, others stutter, weapons feel off, no real pleasure firing them, all due to several patches that were meant to balance the game, so more players would stay, less players would quit mid round. It didn't work though. Players still quit mid round, players quit the game, new players have a hard time getting into the game etc etc.
    It's fair to say things aren't looking good. Will a new patch bring more happiness?
  • l4chy
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice Beijing! well if thats the only weapon in their arsenal of uselessness.
  • Kattegat_Twin
    760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1WarPig1 said:
    yeah, I think I’m about done with BFV,game was pretty stable for me when it came out and got worse with every patch. Tired of getting one shotted over and over but have to put many rounds in some one to kill them,getting shot after running around a corner and on and on. Iv decided to give Let Loose Hell,it looks pretty good and its hard core EVERYONE.
    I've had my eye on Hell Let Loose the last couple of days. I'm very tempted. How are you finding it?
  • STOPchris
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, I think I'll join a lot of other people and go back to BF 4 as well. I fired up that game last night and to my surprise, I think it had more players/servers than BF5. LOL. It was also a lot better on many aspects. 
  • B3ast_1n_B3d
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Probably the worst BF game i have ever played, i wanted to play this so bad as WW2 is my thing Dice staff lying about this game being the best WW2 BF game ever, they were so excited about it!. Only to find out most of it is really a run and gun fest, it also feels like a rush job, still soundbugs, ect. Really? Vote with your wallet guys, we want epic mass strategic battles with unlimited ammo, not some cod clone.
  • ragnarok013
    3046 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Ethimu said:
    @Master2p

It is wise when making a thread not to include political content ( regarding females on the front lines for example,  Or the "bionic woman" ) which coincidentally is not in the game,  It was removed prior to launch due to backlash.

These political references have been removed from your post to ensure the post conforms to the forum rules.

Thanks.
    It's not political, it's authenticity issue - which is a valid concern.
    Pushing them into the game about WW2 in the way BFV did, especially with all the virtue signalling around it - that was political, critique of it based on WW2 reality isn't. Stretching forum rules to avoid the topic won't change it. Simple as that, just saying because I hate hypocrisy.
    And that horse has been beaten to death here on the forums over the past year. That topic also frequently leads to thread closures and account infractions since people are unable to discussion that topic in a rational manner so it's not a topic we're going to allow to derail the forums further.
  • j3nnicide
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RayVonUK said:
    Instead of improving each BF by adding stuff to what was already a really good game they remove key elements and add stuff that hardly anyone wants. I really would not mind them adding stuff if there was not so much missing since BF2, 3 and 4 but there is less to do now than there was and I never once heard anyone ask for more game modes either.

What a load of rubbish battlefield has become.

That's because they are trying to appeal to casual players and not their core fanbase.
  • TFBisquit
    1519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would say the 24/7 maps are dearly missing in this episode. The rest isn't so bad, although there is plenty room for improvement.
  • STOPchris
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The game is pretty bad actually. Really, I believe it is EA that is really bad...
  • Carbonic
    1319 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Removed some cheating and talk about moderation talk. Please don't, it's not allowed so that topics and subforums doesn't get ruined by evolving into echo-chambers of the same negative and nonconstructive posts.
  • ukste
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    agree with this guy.......... worst bf ever.... game looks nice but plays terrible!
    Dice seam to be more bothered about skins for real money than fixing issues with this trash early access game!
  • B3ast_1n_B3d
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 1
    Do you like run and gun, getting killed 6 times in a row, limited ammo and health? Do you enjoy not knowing where the enemy is, too fast flying indestructable planes, enemies coming at you from a 360 degrees radius? Unbalanced gameplay with 200 ping players thrown into the mix, nice bleeding out deathtraps (i don't carry smoke), ect. Then BF V is your game.
  • Stalinium9
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i agree with you OP