Can't discuss cheating at all? Really?

stabbinhobo
531 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
So let me see if I have this right. The Cheating mega thread you have been corralling everyone into is locked and all other threads discussing cheating are being locked and redirected to another thread which is closed to comments? One of the biggest issues with the game and you figure the "fix" is keeping people from discussing it on the official EA forums? Adding gasoline to the dumpster fire.. great idea. Got some deep thinkers on payroll over there.... lol. 

Comments

• FierceBrosnan007
    976 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They probably thought 'what's the point having a discussion on anticheat measures when we haven't got any!'

• F0rlornH0pe
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 8
    Since the EA/ DICE statement the other day I've seen an increase in cheating!
    Post edited by F0rlornH0pe on
  • TFBisquit
    1042 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lost my appetite at present. Specced some wallhackers and it sure takes away the fun in playing this game.
    But don't mention it, for we will be cruisified for telling a lie.
  • TheNoobPolice
    1519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm pretty sure there'd be a cheat thread every minute if it wasn't consolidated. The last thing that is helpful for anyone is the front page to have more than 50% of all threads about cheating.

Basically it doesn't do any good so there is just not a lot of point discussing it repeatedly. I understand the frustration but that's just the reality.
  • Mc_TheRipper
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah well we get that but then we have half the player base use recoil macros, nvidia graphics hacks and ofc worse than that paid hacks (wh, speedhacks) and we see these guys not just all the time (lvl1 weapon guys are easy to spot) but we see them on top of the leaderboards for ages with no reaction whatsoever. I usually can only take this game by just doing the assigments for the TOW and not really caring about the game otherwise I would rage almost every single game.
  • Sk1lld
    486 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
     Reinstalled to play the night before last, wanted to play the new map. We are capturing the center point using lots of smoke. I was shot in the head with a p38 pistol "one shot kill" through two or 3 smoke grenades.
    I have no idea if he was even seeing smoke "A rendering issue" or using cheats. This game is so badly bugged, I uninstalled.
    Thank you DICE!
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12023 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited June 8
    @stabbinhobo

There are reasons why we do not permit cheating or anti-cheat discussions anymore.

• It doesn't expedite action
    • There is nothing you can post that is "new" regarding anticheat or the cheating situation
    • People use those threads as a means to expose suspected ( and indeed actual ) cheaters.
    • People even accuse youtubers of cheating based on their scores ( which isn't indicative of cheating whatsoever ) 
    So yes,  You cannot make threads on the issue any further.

Further posts or threads of this nature will of course be actioned for spam and / or forum disruption.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!