Never Play Support but its like cheating

Up2you2011
77 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Using a LMG I have come to realise requires no skill at all 
Definitely a low skill weapon for those that can't play

Comments

• DerBaer1848
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Lol of course you need skill. Press circle and L2, thats quiet a lot.
  • Up2you2011
    Ploodovic said:
    Up2you2011 wrote: »

Do you have an example of a weapon in BFV that isn’t low skill?

Your Missing the point of my comment....

• BFB-LeCharybdis
    790 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Haha every gun is low skill in this game
  • DerBaer1848
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Medic bolt actions do need some skill tbh. That might be the reason why nobody is using them
  • Cerben1
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    stick to action-man and A-D-A-D spam and cry there is no skill in suport-weapons. oo right you are an console player so every thing is harder and more skill to be able to do on that. i wonder why i stick to pc and never ever play any thing on console 
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    790 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Medic bolt actions do need some skill tbh. That might be the reason why nobody is using them
    Good point.

Although I'm not sure if no ones using them also because I just don't see them being all that much use to a Medic whose in the thick of it fighting and reviving. 

Fun in TDM though

• TyroneLoyd
    1343 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sigh..
  • Thumper2671
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    M30 Drilling says otherwise. 
  • Up2you2011
    Yes M30 Exception agreed ! High Skilled Gun
  • MrCamp121
    521 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Complaining about LMGs when we have the MMGs in the game....for real
  • dayglowfroggy
    467 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't understand this post.
    if they don't require any skill does that mean you whent 20-1 first time you used it?
    That would tell me you were skilled not that the weapon didn't require skill.

They don't shoot themselves last time I checked, its all about game sense and positioning then aim and reactions come into it and lastly the weapon choice.
  • StealthAria
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I find that hard to believe, if you can do well with a LMG, you'd do several times better with an AR. LMGs seem easier to use because their lower RoF and steady recoil, but unlike ARs they don't have a regulated burst at the beginning that recoils exactly the same every time.

MMGs are a bit of a toss up, they perform remarkably but require you to remain stationary and turn you into sniper fodder, when mobile (or just not bipoded) they lose to just about everything.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ploodovic said:
    Up2you2011 wrote: »

Do you have an example of a weapon in BFV that isn’t low skill?

Your Missing the point of my comment....

Alright, then please do explain your point.
  • TFBisquit
    1519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I suppose he means he find no challenge in playing this game, goes 50-2 on a regular base and controls the mouse or controller with his elbow.
  • Hawxxeye
    5347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 said:
    Because the entire Assualt armoury is so hard to use.......

Be sensible!
    An example

It is cute that in comparison people complain about  shotguns and snipers giving no time to react while this is also giving no reaction time in spite of being spammable AF
  • Jezzzeh
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dont understand what this thread is about. What constitutes a high or low skill weapon? Place cursor on target and fire, taking into account movement and kick.

What would need to be changed in the weapon set in the game to make it high skill? Randomly reversing controls or something :expressionless:
  • AreaDeniaI
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LMGs on consoles might be better but on PC they require good positioning or flanking because of ROF. You get outgunned by literally every weapon in close quarters. LMGs gives reaction time because of damage model. Its literally support weapon. As someone said, if you master LMG you can excel with every weapon in game. And imo thats true. As support player, every time i use assault, i feel like god.
  • MemesterChief
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So it's Support's turn now?