Lobby Music ? ? ?

gunner1st
12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited August 2016
Lobby music, am I missing a setting somewhere, I don't see any way to turn it down of OFF ? ? ?

Just because its beta, does that mean we have to be tortured? I was trying to help a couple of friends get personal settings done, we had to shout in order to hear one another.

Not very "User" friendly EA/DICE ! ! !
Post edited by gunner1st on

Comments

• Ahmadgbg
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    AGREE! Where is all the settings for adjusting the music level in-game???
  • BassMan_PC
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This was so annoying last night. Was using Origin chat with my brother and we couldn't even hear each other because the music was so damn loud. We had to lower the master volume for the game. There needs to be a separate slider for the music.
  • xxSTAINSxx
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    the constant music alone would make me not want to buy it.it is so annoying.
  • Trokey66
    9160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What music?