Battlefield 3 isn't using more than 30 % of my graphic card --> low fps

jaceneliot
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
Hi ! I play BF3 since 2011. Since then, i upgraded for a GTX 1070 (MSI ARMOR 8G). I had never have any problems. I play regulary. But last time i tried to play, i had horrible framrate (30-50 FPS). And i easily identified the issue. The game isn't using more than 30 % my GPU, sometimes like 20 %. I can play any others games, it's only with BF3. I already used DDU and reinstalled last drivers. I have the latest version of Windows (May update), latest Nvidia. I used to have 120 FPS on this game. I already reinstalled the game too.

Thanks.

Comments

• rv112
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hi!

Since some days I do have exactly the same problem on two different systems!
  • jaceneliot
    If i can't play BF3 on Windows 10 anymore, i won't never buy a EA game. Ever. It's disgusting. The game has only 8 years. 
  • eddDoubleDD
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm pretty sure this is Microsoft's doing not EA's but hey it probably is if you wanna be conspiratorial and say they ruined 3 for everyone to force us into Fortnite: Battlefield Edition.

• jaceneliot
    lol ! i don't care whose fault it is : Nvidia, Microsoft or EA. I just want to play the game i bought, with the graphic card i bought, on the OS i ...didn't bought since i had it for free ><.  STILL.
  • eddDoubleDD
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can always downgrade to 1809 to fix it.

• jaceneliot
    I don't want to use outdated OS just for one game...they have to fix it.
  • pxvk
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, I just reinstalled the game today....was excited to play. I upgraded to a 1080ti a few months ago but no matter what I do I cannot get more than 13 fps in this game. Pretty lame.
  • stichomythia
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    As poster above said, Windows Feature Update 1903 completely breaks Battlefield 3 and no other game. It's actually hilarious.
  • jaceneliot
    I don't laugh so loud....