Solve the cheating problem, EA/DICE

VOLBANKER
964 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Instead of actually trying to solve BFV's massive cheating problem, DICE/EA has demanded we players refrain from talking about it.
That is a complete disgrace!
Until cheating is taken care of by EA/DICE in an effective manner, I will not buy another game from them.
In fact I am contemplating uninstalling BFV.
The number of players cheating is insane, and it ruins the fun completely :cry:

Comments

• NN_Buzz12
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agreed!  I took a couple months break.  Played the last several nights and you know what?  It isn't any better.  Only difference is the gamers aren't being allowed to communicate in the forums.  If those are the marching orders, you know, orders are orders.  Got to have a job.

The bridge between me and EA is way shorter as it keep burning.  I was told once that when EA had an anti-cheat announcement to make, they'd make it.  Well, somebody got a little ahead of themselves.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12838 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Please see the attached response.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1551428/#Comment_1551428

Please note,  Further threads on this subject will be treated as spam,  And as such,  will be infracted as Spam.
This discussion has been closed.