mouse does not reverse the shoot or aim because it does not save the configuration

wende3
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

this game is new and the first one that I do not see solution I'm shooting with the right button and aiming with left I want to reverse those sides !!! help me thanks

Comments

• zenn_nme
    800 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 12
    Main menu > more > options > keybindings > soldier tab > look for 'fire' & 'zoom' in the scrollable list
    Click on the mouse icon, then it will give you a prompt to press a button in which you want it changed.
  • wende3
    Digite seu comentário
    this part that is doing the same process of investment and salvala, when I enter the game back the previous configuration does not save the one I wanted
  • wende3
    Digite seu comentário
    this is very bad to adapt to the game and have this problem: /
  • TFBisquit
    1522 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Disable cloud saving in origin, delete your bfv folder in mydocuments and set it again.
  • wende3
    I do not know what else to do, I just know that this is a bad thing to play and get used to with the game and mouse thanks for the help