Every time play firestome my ping all ways goes up

woods1986
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited June 12
For the last couple of days every time I go on firestome my ping allways seems to go up over the 300 mark
But on a normal game like conquest it's allways around 20-30

Comments

• ElliotLH
    7821 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe the matchmaker is putting you out of region?
  • woods1986
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just puts me off and the loading time are a joke aswell lol
  • Baselessparty72
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Australia doesnt seem to have any firestorm servers. I have been trying everyday for 1 week and have not had a single game. Conquest is fine but firestorm seems like a lost cause
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So how do you see your ping while playing firestorm?

I know that there is no leaderboard during the round, so do you have the netgraph on?
  • d3monkid12
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't play battlefield without the netgraph onscreen anymore. Not like it helps any though. settings>gameplay>advanced scroll down it's closer to the bottom
  • ragnarok013
    2925 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    ElliotLH said:
    Maybe the matchmaker is putting you out of region?
    ^^^This is what happens.
  • d3monkid12
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That's not what happens when I select the server I'm connecting to. May not be able to choose server in fire storm but every other game mode does the exact same thing
  • NEUTR1NO
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So how do you see your ping while playing firestorm?

I know that there is no leaderboard during the round, so do you have the netgraph on?

Yes. That's how I know that every game of firestorm I get put onto a 90-100ms ping server, and only about 75% of my client hits are registered. Turns the whole thing into a joke tbh. But Dice/EA don't seem to care, so I will be careful not to buy any more of their games. Which seems fair to me.