[XBOX1] **Flux Force Recruiting now!!**

xSupImTrashx
4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited June 14
Platoon Name: Flux Force

Tag: FLVX

Description:
 Extremely friendly, welcoming to new players and those learning the ropes of the battlefield, or veterans alike!
Will teach you the ins and outs of the battlefield if you are new! I am aware many platoons recruiting require certain skill sets or stats, THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE!!
This platoon runs on the fundamentals of  comradery, communication, dedication, and a willingness to give all you can!
We do not care if you die 16 times and get 1 kill, as long as you are giving your all, you are welcomed!
Do not take yourself so seriously, this platoon is here to hang, have a good time, and have some laughs along the way!
As stated, this is a very friendly and welcoming community of players who just love to jump into a match and have a good time
Requirements: 
14+ preferred, mic also preferred but not needed (unless you want the most of this platoon and to have good conversation!!)

Once there are 10+ members, we will create a discord channel for the team. I do have discord now, so I can be reached there as well 
(add GT - MurderMitten) and I will add you if you prefer that form of communication.
Once we reach 20+ members, we will create scheduled practices that coincide with everyones schedules (practice makes perfect)

Of course if you join and would like to help become a team admin, just let me know!

I will also be promoting based on progress within the platoon and your personal stats outside of team play (get rewarded even if you don't play with us in games!!)

This is obviously a new platoon but with BIG dreams, so your support will make all the difference! You are welcome to rep other platoons, I just ask you rep us while we play matches together! 

I will also take any advice and criticism, this will not be like any other platoon, YOU ALL HAVE A SAY IN THIS GROUP! 

I want to create a welcoming, friendly, and accepting group of gamers with a voice!

APPLY TODAY, YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED!
FIND US ON THE BATTLEFIELD COMPANION APP
(if you aren't accepted in 1 hour, add , my GT - MurderMitten, and shoot me a message!!, I may appear away or offline but I will get the notification!)

See ya'll on the Battlefield, I look forward to hanging and making memories with you all!

Comments

• xSupImTrashx
    You are also welcome to message me on this platform with any questions or inquiries! :)
  • xSupImTrashx
    NOTE: You can find the platoon on the companion app by searching Flux Force! if you have any issues, let me know!