Is it even possible to find a working server anymore?

GrinddalDDG
463 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited June 2019
if not for insanely unstable netcode/server, or super unbalanced teams, now I am even struggling to find full servers on a saturday...

anyone else with this problem?

I am on PS4.
Post edited by GrinddalDDG on

Comments

• FF-Bulletsponge
    523 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    Game is borked and playerbase has deteriorated hence removal of server locations and game modes

But the Outpost server yesterday was running perfect compared to the conquest server
  • Tullzter
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    if not for insanely unstable netcode/server, or super unbalanced teams, now I am even struggling to find full servers on a saturday...

I am on PS4.
    I rarely have issues finding servers (always 100+) but by god i think in the last 3 months i haven't been in one game that is correctly balanced, always lopsided like the attackers have 8 more players...
  • Prep768
    3479 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Game is borked and playerbase has deteriorated hence removal of server locations and game modes

But the Outpost server yesterday was running perfect compared to the conquest server
    I didn't want to start any conspiracy theories but it was like night & day, right?

I got a few delays after kills but they were only in a vehicle. It was actually one of the better nights I have played for weeks. No stuttering, one player was rubber banding a bit due to their connection and hits seemed to register - not just for a couple of rounds either, it was like 6/7?

Whose idea was it to switch to Conquest anyway? 
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    FF-Bulletsponge said:

I didn't want to start any conspiracy theories but it was like night & day, right?

I got a few delays after kills but they were only in a vehicle. It was actually one of the better nights I have played for weeks. No stuttering, one player was rubber banding a bit due to their connection and hits seemed to register - not just for a couple of rounds either, it was like 6/7?

Whose idea was it to switch to Conquest anyway? 

Not mine, I was enjoying outpost.

Must have been @Sciolist or @fisknyllet17!
  • fisknyllet17
    1754 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As the inofficial leader of the group, of course it was I who decided to switch.
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    523 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As the inofficial leader of the group, of course it was I who decided to switch.

Ok that's it. T-bag party on Fisk tonight
  • LowPingScrub
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Can I join in on that? I don't see people bag anymore, so maybe this will get it back again
  • G-Gnu
    1533 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I has never been possible to find a working server in this game though.
  • fisknyllet17
    1754 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Like you needed a reason.
  • FF-Bulletsponge

Like you needed a reason.

More like some more motivation to bag you ;)
  • Up2you2011
    77 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Reducing Player Population....the bleed continues
  • GrinddalDDG
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tullzter said:

I am on PS4.
    I rarely have issues finding servers (always 100+) but by god i think in the last 3 months i haven't been in one game that is correctly balanced, always lopsided like the attackers have 8 more players...
    I can find them, they are just never full...