Could not fetch your report

Darrenbattlelog
452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
What is this error I'm getting after the game ends?

Comments

• B2TTer
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm having this same bug. almost every game.
    I'm not getting any xp and coins when it happens
  • pinniliisi
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same issue. Still shows only 1 kill for the new sub and it`s level 5  or something. Nice Dice....
  • XC_Dude218
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m experiencing the same thing. No coin No weapon skins / assignments showing up
  • pinniliisi
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No if I play a good round, it cant find my report, but if I play a **** round no problems finding the report ;)
  • drm1957
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am having the same problem no report and losing connection to multiplayer game.
  • mudpig44
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 18
    pinniliisi wrote: »
    No if I play a good round, it cant find my report, but if I play a **** round no problems finding the report ;)

Yep same with me. [Removed - CM].
    I'm forced to play on servers in other countries because of the way dice removed some region servers. Because if the lag today after 3 games im running a k/d of about 0.2. Thanks Dice
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • mudpig44
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 18
    mudpig44 wrote: »
    pinniliisi wrote: »

Yep same with me. [Removed - CM]..
    I'm forced to play on servers in other countries because of the way dice removed some region servers. Because if the lag today after 3 games im running a k/d of about 0.2. Thanks Dice

Because of these reasons including ping rates on average about 200. There's absolutely no point in me playing the objective. There's no point in me going into face to face gun battles. I just cost my team excess tickets.
    This type of poor performance in game play breeds camping. So that's what I do.
    I hog tanks or camp in sniper positions spotting for my team or sniping from distance when I can. There's nothing else of benefit I can do.
    Other than getting disconnected from distant unreliable servers.
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • TheCoachRJW
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Having the same issue
  • pinniliisi
    Now it gave some stats and I thought this bug was done with, but then I played a good round so my report could not been fetched...
  • shallowtech
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why is there no response from EA on this? People spend money on their product and it continues to have issue after issue, bugs, performance, connectivity, etc. But they continue to push out content updates for their micro transactions! Fix the bugs and performance problems, more people will play/purchase the game!
  • Cart00nist_
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem here 🤬
  • ElliotLH
    8151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why is there no response from EA on this? People spend money on their product and it continues to have issue after issue, bugs, performance, connectivity, etc. But they continue to push out content updates for their micro transactions! Fix the bugs and performance problems, more people will play/purchase the game!
    There have been updates, just not on the forums and no resolution so far:

https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1140736758033866752
  • joker944
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 24
    ElliotLH said:

https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1140736758033866752
    Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of EA (They screwed MOH) but the dev team has addressed this issue on in the forums and said they are working on the problem. https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/184701/battlefield-v-quality-of-life-tracker#latest
  • ElliotLH
    8151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    joker944 wrote: »
    shallowtech said:

ElliotLH said:

shallowtech said:

Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of EA (They screwed MOH) but the dev team has addressed this issue on in the forums and said they are working on the problem. https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/184701/battlefield-v-quality-of-life-tracker#latest

That was from the last time it happened and not the recent return of the problem.
  • d3monkid12
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've been having the same problem for quite a while now. We know that they're seeing the post because they are editing stuff out of some comments. It shouldn't matter if more people use Twitter or whatever, they need to post stuff on THEIR website not someone else's. and if it's because more people are on whatever 3rd party site they decide to use, then that's ****. How do you expect to get more people to the battlefield website if you're not using it? I don't have twatter or anything like that so I rely on the battlefield website for info
  • muddypinman546
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have been having the same issue but it only seems to happen when I have a good round ( round before no problem, round after no problem), so come on programmers what’s the issue? Can we get the report using the report Id? You get to the point where you may as well run around taking the odd pot shot.
  • mudpig44
    edited August 30
    I have been having the same issue but it only seems to happen when I have a good round ( round before no problem, round after no problem), so come on programmers what’s the issue? Can we get the report using the report Id? You get to the point where you may as well run around taking the odd pot shot.

Same for me. I keep saying it's just coincidence but it happens so often when I've had an awesome round.
    Don't bother asking the question of the programmers. EA and Dice don't bother reading the feedback anymore. Their councillors have advised them to stay in their safe corner and not read all the hate on social media.