Firestorm spectator's

l1z1l
89 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Every great shooter's at the first person, had  a spectator's where you could see peoples, from the first person camera, in order to - you could watch how peoples shooting and moving (Counter-Strike 1.6 for example). From the first person camera you can watch peoples who using cheats (like aimbot)... It is very sad that firestorm hasn't this. There are a plenty of peoples using cheats, and we cannot observe this... 
You cannot watch normally for peoples (who kill you) , who probably using a cheats... THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
SOMEBODY EXPLAIN IT FOR DEV'S
Because without this observation the game could become to the absolute unfair cheating arena...

PLEASE, create camera spectator from the FIRST PERSON viewing!!!!!

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    7184 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    but then they can communicate to their friends where you are looking etc.  I dont think thats a good idea myself.
  • tempo_rarity
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Self-upvote?
    How curious  . . 

• Ceph_v74
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Remove the spectator count, this allows players to observe suspicious players. Thanks.
  • l1z1l
    but then they can communicate to their friends where you are looking etc.  I dont think thats a good idea myself.

What you talking about? Any way you have spectator after death - you can communicate to another even at the third person camera...
  • l1z1l
    Ceph_v74 said:
    Remove the spectator count, this allows players to observe suspicious players. Thanks.
    Really  this is a good idea - because potential cheater could see , if any body watching him...

• l1z1l
    Self-upvote?
    How curious  . . 

Hey, how you know that it was self upvote? :D

• StarscreamUK
    7184 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited June 17
    l1z1l said:

What you talking about? Any way you have spectator after death - you can communicate to another even at the third person camera...
    Third person makes it harder to say exactly what they are looking.l1z1l said:
    Self-upvote?
    How curious  . . 

Because it shows the user who voted, coincidentally same name, and joined the forum just after you created the thread, and upvoted you, before leaving never to vote again.....

Coincidentally, 2 of the other upvotes are also brand new members.... who dont even own any battlefield titles and have never interacted on the forum before....

Of the 4 upvotes, only 1 is a user who has been a member before you opened the thread and yet.... They are all linked to the same account.. Go figure
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • l1z1l
    l1z1l said:

Self-upvote?
    How curious  . . 

Because it shows the user who voted, coincidentally same name, and joined the forum just after you created the thread, and upvoted you, before leaving never to vote again.....

Coincidentally, 2 of the other upvotes are also brand new members.... who dont even own any battlefield titles and have never interacted on the forum before....

Of the 4 upvotes, only 1 is a user who has been a member before you opened the thread and yet.... They are all linked to the same account.. Go figure
    w0w, you are real Puaro. What ever... Let's talk about spectator's mode... I don't understand what you talking about, i doesn't see any difference between - if you would watch to someone from the third person camera , or if you would watch for someone from the first person camera... I told the difference - WE WOULD BE ABLE WATCH AIMBOT CHEATERS!!!
  • l1z1l
    l1z1l said:

REally??? And how ??? Explain please...  I thinking that peoples who guarding this third person camera ARE CHEATERS, do you using a cheats?

• StarscreamUK
    Insinuating I am a cheater...  You lost any modicum of credibility you had.

And you dont understand what I meant, I'll explain it really simple.... all the people who upvoted you, they are all one person, who made extra alternate accounts to upvote this discussion but didnt factor in that all accounts can be traced.....  and yes, I know who that person is, and so do you.

and with that, this topic is closed.  trying to bolster your discussion by upvoting yourself and then insulting a moderator who doesnt agree with your point of view isnt the way to post and engage in discussion.

This discussion has been closed.