Stuck with level 1 gear, unlocks broken pls help

tom_lithurgy
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
2 of my friends and I just got the game and started to play it. We've all reached around level 8 on at least one class now, but none of our unlocks are available in the menu to equip them, so we are stuck using level 1 weapons and other class items like bandages etc.

In the progression trees it does show we have passed each level, with a tick next to each item unlocked at that rank.

I read about similar issues happening in November but cant find anyone suggesting a fix for this... if you have any ideas it would be much appreciated

Comments

• dcs500
    1406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Have you looked in The Armoury on the home screen? Once something is unlocked you have to go and get it.
  • tom_lithurgy
    Yeah I've looked there, I guess it should be in shipments?
    It's empty for me, says no shipments available.
  • tom_lithurgy
    My profile has also stopped updating.
    It shows me as career rank 3 and top class rank 2, but I am higher for both
  • Zielenvreter
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Update i am getting nothing now no battlepoints,weapons, weapon skins nothing comes in the armory. I see thevwhite dot but when you wantbto look at it nothing is there fix this fast pleace dice.
  • redphienix
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, empty armory, stuck with lvl 1 equipment.
    Strangely- I DO receive the credits from special assignments, but I do NOT receive the credits from dailys- also I DO receive the skins etc from the current Outpost event, but I do not receive any basic level up equipment of any sort including the credit bonuses from your overall level.
    Honestly makes a progression based shooter feel pretty pointless.

And disheartening to see this issue has apparently existed since launch with DICE primarily stating the 'next patch' will fix it, which obviously hasn't happened time and time again.
    It's now been 10 or so hours since I ranked enough to acquire many items and nothing has popped in the armory or elsewhere, all while the various threads continue saying "Play another round and it'll work" which, obviously, hasn't worked.
  • actimel55
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    same problem here making the game very unrewarding! please fix soon!!!
  • BaronVonGoon
    6731 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same. Can't unlock anything and profile doesn't update.
  • DCAT627
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Everyone in my clan has been stuck on level 50 for months!
  • tvo1996
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem. Ranked up to the Gewher in the Recon class last night (After receiving the game yesterday) and surprise - nothing rewarded. DICE/EA FIX THIS PROBLEM ASAP
  • dcs500
    1406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Word on Twitter is this a known bug. Welcome to Battlefield.
  • dustylamborghini
    30 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DCAT627 said:
    Everyone in my clan has been stuck on level 50 for months!
    Is that a serious comment?
    The max rank is 50, as it stands for the moment... So... Would be difficult to rank past that.

Though the DICE roadmap for BFV should see max rank lifted to 500, and very soon as I understand.