Bf 5 tougher than Bf1

ddarn37
115 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited June 17
What a tough game..seems like l get killed so quickly (1-2 shots)and yet it takes me plenty of my clip to kill an enemy.. unbelievable..1 guy killed me with a been gun 4 times in a row,even when l got the drop on him..felt like l got ohk..

Comments

• ddarn37
    Bren*
  • EA_Joz
    22 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator
    @ddarn37 I can definitely see how Battlefield 5 can be tough at times. What class or classes do you usually run?
  • DaMutha1
    1210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    100% true, I've been going back to BF1 lately and it feels sooooo easy
  • ddarn37
    EA_Joz wrote: »
    @ddarn37 I can definitely see how Battlefield 5 can be tough at times. What class or classes do you usually run?

All of them,but mainly assault or medic
  • ddarn37
    You should definitely watch that video from bottle top squad where he is getting ohk from campers all over..it's crazy.
  • EA_Joz
    22 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator
    ddarn37 said:
    You should definitely watch that video from bottle top squad where he is getting ohk from campers all over..it's crazy.
    I actually saw the video, it is crazy! I play recon myself but I never camp. I'm always moving around and sniping as I go. 
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Way poorer enemy visibility and considerable weaker aim assist compared to BF1 are reasons why I’ve had trouble assimilating to the difficulty of this game the first hundreds of hours. I’m finally decent on Xbox but I just ordered a PS4 Pro so I have to build muscle memory on the new platform again. Shenanigans.

• mollyfrank1
    158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure about aim assist.  its said does not exist but the number of times you get killed by a headshot from a snap shot is obscene.  and yes I'm usually killed by one or two hits but I pepper someone for a few points. 
  • StormSaxon
    648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes. Dying seems quicker.
    However the same “I die quick but enemies last forever” certainly applied to BF1 at times, and BF4 for about 16 months.
    BF1 was definitely easier both run and gunning, grenade/mortar spamming and camping could reap huge dividends.
  • ddarn37
    5 is much more frustrating...how l play the ptfo,crawling in the big Field in Arras,but yet get ohk by a sniper that somehow sees me..very aggravating.
  • StormSaxon
    648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Crawling make you easy to headshot.
  • ddarn37
    Should be unseen in the crops though
  • StormSaxon
    Depends on elevation... some on high ground SHOULD be able to see you through crops.
    You’d only be invisible to people at roughly the same level.
  • Mr_Deviouss
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Probably because you have people using mouse and key which is always quicker than a controller
  • qball91389
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thats odd, I've been experiencing the exact opposite. For some reason getting headshots in BFV seems so much easier and way more effective to me.  Plus the damage indicators seem spot on for the most part in V.  My latency is always around 45 in both 1 and V.

• blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Joz said:
    ddarn37 said:
    I actually saw the video, it is crazy! I play recon myself but I never camp. I'm always moving around and sniping as I go. 
    Thank you for watching my video, there are 4 videos of this going on, my YouTube channel is  twlch63  there are 750 BF videos on there 
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ddarn37 said:
    Did you watch this one as there are 4 of them 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWg_0pbDRQc
  • ddarn37
    Not yet but l will... frustrating isn't it?
  • blindsniper63
    Frustrating yes but sadly part of the game especially now with a new lmg for support
  • ddarn37
    To me it doesn't seem to pay to use an mmg/lmg...it just gets you singled out for a ohk from a sniper