Not receiving any company coins!

predrag007
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I leveled up my career, did some assignments, leveled up my guns and it all showed me that I earned company coins at the end of the match but in reality my company coins are not increasing at all. I'm constantly on 150 company coins, why is this? It's pretty annoying and I can't upgrade my guns..

Comments

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    New player?

There is an issue with reports not being fetched at the end of rounds which seems to be affecting weapon unlocks,skin unlocks and other progress. Your issue might be related.
  • predrag007
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes I'm a new player

Do you have any problems with company coins?
  • Zielenvreter
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same problem. Can unlock anything new. Only thing that is working is the tides of war skins and stuff. 
  • ElliotLH
    8170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes I'm a new player

Do you have any problems with company coins?
    As was mentioned above it's most likely related to the recent bug. If you aren't being shown reports at the EoR screen then you're not likely to be awarded any CC or progression towards unlocks. I don't think there's much you can do other than wait for them to fix it though I'm afraid.
  • predrag007
    I got them now, it looks like I get them every time I close the game and enter back.. weird but at least they're there
  • clubseal33
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 25
    Just buy BFC! That'll make your life complete!
    [edited to conform to forum rules]
    Post edited by ragnarok013 on