is battlefield 5 worth buying ?

123457»

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    7055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I bought BFV on PS4 for $0.00. it's apparently free to play now.
  • TFBisquit
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2019
    Oh dear!!!
    Ah well, I'm glad I never preordered or bought the deluze version.
    Game is a failed experiment, and all they do now is try and make some more profit out of micro transactions.
    Get them skins! Get them skins...
  • MAJWolfcookies
    587 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes. For $10 or less
  • BrianLocal1
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I thought it sucked at first, but it really grew on me.  Now I have like 3 days playtime or so and have played everyday for a few months.
  • BigbangEins
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NO, DEFINITELY IS NOT WORTH BUYING IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO HAVE LOTS OF TROUBLE WITH CHEATERS THAT ARE EVERYWHERE AT THIS MOMENT AT ANY HOUR!!! 

WALLHACKERS, SILENT AIMBOTERS that kill you with only 1 shot, play almost legit to trick fair player but even they not even aim at you while they're running with an LS/26 (which for aiming YOU MUST STAY on Prone !) they still do impossible kills and get proud with their flawless victory and score. 

It's a real cancer on almost every DICE servers !!! Thx god i've reached lvl 50 so i can uninstall this crap called BF5. 

Stay on Battlefield 4 because is the last better product of DICE ever had !!! 

As for you DICE > YOU DISAPPOINTED ME FOR THE LAST TIME AFTER BF1 AND YOU CAN STICK YOUR NEXT BF 6 INTO YOUR ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BECAUSE YOU LOST ME FOREVER ! NEVER EVER BUY AGAIN FROM THIS COMPANY WHO LIED US TO SOLVE THE CHEATERS ISSUE AND INSTEAD HAS GIEVEN CHEAP ACCESS TO CHEATERS WITH THE ORIGIN BASIC ACC !!! 

GG DICE , A PROFITABLE BUSINESS YOU MAKE THESE AGES ! LET ANYONE CREATE A NEW CHEAPER ACCOUNT AND LET THEM CHEAT WHILE YOU LIE US WITH THE REPORTING SYSTEM WHICH DOES NOTHING AGAINST THEM !!! 

THE CHEATERS SITUATION ATM IS CRITICAL !!!

I DON"T CARE IF YOU SHUT MANY MOUTHS OFF ON THIS FORUM, THE TRUTH WILL EXPLODE AND YOU WILL LOSE IN THE US COURT FOR THIS SCAM YOU PROMOTE ! 

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT ! 

• GRAW2ROBZ
    2634 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NO, DEFINITELY IS NOT WORTH BUYING IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO HAVE LOTS OF TROUBLE WITH CHEATERS THAT ARE EVERYWHERE AT THIS MOMENT AT ANY HOUR!!! 

WALLHACKERS, SILENT AIMBOTERS that kill you with only 1 shot, play almost legit to trick fair player but even they not even aim at you while they're running with an LS/26 (which for aiming YOU MUST STAY on Prone !) they still do impossible kills and get proud with their flawless victory and score. 

It's a real cancer on almost every DICE servers !!! Thx god i've reached lvl 50 so i can uninstall this crap called BF5. 

Stay on Battlefield 4 because is the last better product of DICE ever had !!! 

As for you DICE > YOU DISAPPOINTED ME FOR THE LAST TIME AFTER BF1 AND YOU CAN STICK YOUR NEXT BF 6 INTO YOUR **** BECAUSE YOU LOST ME FOREVER ! NEVER EVER BUY AGAIN FROM THIS COMPANY WHO LIED US TO SOLVE THE CHEATERS ISSUE AND INSTEAD HAS GIEVEN CHEAP ACCESS TO CHEATERS WITH THE ORIGIN BASIC ACC !!! 

GG DICE , A PROFITABLE BUSINESS YOU MAKE THESE AGES ! LET ANYONE CREATE A NEW CHEAPER ACCOUNT AND LET THEM CHEAT WHILE YOU LIE US WITH THE REPORTING SYSTEM WHICH DOES NOTHING AGAINST THEM !!! 

THE CHEATERS SITUATION ATM IS CRITICAL !!!

I DON"T CARE IF YOU SHUT MANY MOUTHS OFF ON THIS FORUM, THE TRUTH WILL EXPLODE AND YOU WILL LOSE IN THE US COURT FOR THIS SCAM YOU PROMOTE ! 

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT ! 

I never seen any cheaters for XBOX1.