Medical syringe inventory select change

mike2289
14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
If you have a medical syringe in inventory be able to press and hold up on d-pad to select it. Just so it can be faster to use snd not have to be swapping items at the heat of the moment when teammates are down. I find myself never picking it up for that reason.

Comments

• Kongo030
    620 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I never picked it up - what does it do? Restore full health? It should be an option to replace the medic kit maybe? Just like grenades have a fixed slot.
  • AntiCheat
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A syringe gives you the ability to revive a teammate within a second. So it can be really helpful if there isn't enough time for a slow (regular) revive of about 4-5 seconds. I would personally like it if I was able to select a hot key for the syringe but maybe EA chose to make it this way to let players choose between offensive/defensive gadgets.
  • Kongo030
    620 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Would be cool if I do a revive and have a syringe in the inventory that it is used. In the heat of the battle I don't have time to switch and on PS4 the few button controllers are a pain anyways.
  • ChickenTheTank
    170 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I thought a double tap of the up button on the d pad would work. Either way I agree, the syringe needs a quick select short cut.
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can also kill enemies with it..  B)