Last tiger skin

PraiseTheMink
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I have done all the missions and collected all the letters, it also says I have 6/6 letters in the mission itself. But in the menu where you can read the letters it says I have 0/6 and because of this I can't get the skin. Because the mission says I collected all letters I can not find them anymore so I can't get the skin.... Does anyone know what to do?

Comments

• caroliro
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sesrch online and you will find solution involving deleting game data and then restarting the game. You’ll have to sit through intro stuff but will then give you credit for the letters unlocked but privously not registering with old data. I had the same problem awhile back and it worked for me. Good luck!
  • PraiseTheMink
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So I tried resetting the data and I had to replay the entire campaign just to wind up with the exact same problem...
  • caroliro
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 22
    So you deleted data after saving data.
    Restarted BFV..endured intro thing again ...played last tiger campaign again and then loaded your saved data back and still no credit for finding letters?