Please please bring back duos guys ..please

adamwounder
31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Can we please bring back duos guys ... please please please ... love the game hate the squads being able to wipe us out almost every time ... please please please ... this gesture would make so many of us happy guys ...

Comments

• ChickenTheTank
    263 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I really hope the weapon update (and possible map update, I don't know if you have seen the BFV twitter feed today) will come with them rotating duos back in. I think the firestorm update goes with the chapter 4 launch right?
  • adamwounder
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Should be ...
  • mike2289
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Be great to see it for 1 week every month or every other weekend or something until hopefully player count goes up and they can add it permanently.
  • Jayremie570
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For the betterment of people kind i don't think we should assume they're all guys at dice. Just sayin. And yeah, they really need to bring back duos. I've not played fs as much because its gone.
  • ChickenTheTank
    mike2289 wrote: »
    Be great to see it for 1 week every month or every other weekend or something until hopefully player count goes up and they can add it permanently.

You mean you want DICE to rotate the rotational playlist?
  • SHiFTY59_g9ltrl
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can we please bring back duos guys ... please please please ... love the game hate the squads being able to wipe us out almost every time ... please please please ... this gesture would make so many of us happy guys ...
    Some guy in this forum once said:
    If i could only upvote this a thousand times.
  • Gousvador
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah bring back Duos, and disable the possibility to mates to join the same game in Firestorm solo...
  • AntiCheat
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I also want to see Duo's back. I am often on Teamspeak with just one friend (I don't have more to be completely honest) and we would like to play Duo's and not with two random players in a Squad.
  • jflove
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Completely agree! How many people have three friends who can play at exactly the same time every night? I guess if you're in college but some of us have to work. Even if it was one week out of the month
  • ChickenTheTank
    I would love to see the overall population numbers for firestorm before and after they removed duos. I'd be interested to see how much it changed.

I know that when duos launched, I had 5 of my friends I'd see on my list who played firestorm regularly. I haven't seen any of them on BF5 in over a month :unamused:
  • adamwounder
    I really agree with getting rid of the solo option because there is getting more and more teaming up in there ... see it with my own eyes ... two guys going over my dead body at the same time .....
  • SirSpectacle
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't been able to enjoy Firestorm since they removed Duos. I hope they find a way to bring them back.
  • Butcher517
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Even if it’s one week a month. Please. I get on here weekly to check updates and to see if duos is back. The population of FS had to go down after they removed duos. I know my wife and I got on regularly to play duos and we haven’t played since they removed it.
  • adamwounder
    Hmmm thought I would have see the duos this weekend ... I mean what harm can it do EA and Dice ... really ... might auctaly bump up the rating of the game plus get rid of a solo matches where your fighting duos .... please some one from the dev team answer this ... and not the same old answer that you gave us last time in that their was not enough people playing it ... I think there was and it was over ruleing your squads so it had to go ... but answer me this .. this game is all about team play so why keep solo and not duos ??? Love this game but at least do one thing for us here please ...
  • ChickenTheTank
    I just can't believe they haven't put it back since they changed how matchmaking works in firestorm games. If the only problem was match making times then put it back with the new protocols and let's see how it goes!!
  • ChickenTheTank
    The weekly update has a mention about duos from Braddock in the early replies. From what I got out of it, best case is a week this chapter (1 out of 12 weeks). Worst case is 1 weekend this chapter... that's 2 out of 90 days.

That's not acceptable. Bring back duos.
  • Zepppos
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bring it back...
  • PartWelsh
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    The current reason for us not doing it is that we're still trying to nail down this DX12 Bug on PC. It's causing stability issues that we're not happy with.

Once we get that fixed, we are open to the idea of bringing Firestorm Duo's back on certain Weekends through Tides of War and then depending on how we see people react to it, and depending on how we see this affecting queue times in Squad and Solo, we'll see about keeping it in a more regular rotation on weekends.

To set fair expectations, there's presently no plans to bring it back as a permanent addition to Firestorm.
  • adamwounder
    PartWelsh thanks for jumping in on the conversation... why not take solos out then ???? Where battlefield seems to be more of a team game does that not make since ... this would eliminate the two buddys working together in solos .... I will bet yoù will be surprised of the numbers when you finally put duos back in man ... thanks again for joining in ... Adam
  • adamwounder
    PartWelsh I have been doing some reading on this bug and to me it seems more like a windows issue and updates than a game issue ... I guess for a lot of people when you guys released you latest update to fix battlefield ..windows also has a update that people have to down load to go hand and hand with the other ... but others are reporting the same problems across different games for the pc ... you folks might be trying to fix something that may not be totally your problem ...just a thought guys ...