Constant crashed after June 25 patch.

YourLocalPlumber
2790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I don't know what you have done, but game is literally unplayable. Stutters are even worse than they were before. And on top of that, good old crashes without any error are back. 

Its very consistent too. I join a game of CQ at the start, play entire thing with no issues, and then during first 10 minutes of the 2nd match, my game freezes for a second and crashes to desktop.

Well done Dice.

Comments

• IIIIUNREALIIII
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In past weeks I didn't notice this bug. But before these "past weeks" I met with this bug very often. I had the same issues like I write above.

The worst thing was, when you have a great round, dominate enemy team and BOOM. Deskop.

Thank God I stop playing.
  • JollyJester
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hahahaha Dice is a joke!
  • idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    what isp are you with?
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    55567900 said:
    what isp are you with?
    Don't think this is a "it's your internet" type of problem. But what do i know, I haven even played a single match since the update.
  • CSO7777
    1122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know what you have done, but game is literally unplayable. Stutters are even worse than they were before. And on top of that, good old crashes without any error are back. 

Its very consistent too. I join a game of CQ at the start, play entire thing with no issues, and then during first 10 minutes of the 2nd match, my game freezes for a second and crashes to desktop.

Well done Dice.
    I had this as well. Did a repair and the game started downloading again, not as much as the patch but still a substantial amount of data...

I don't know yet whether the issue is fixed, but perhaps the patch-download was bugged somehow.
  • DJTN1
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Today I had my first crash on the Xbox. It happened as soon as I joined a match.
  • 48_abc_780936
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Getting sick of this becoming increasingly unplayable... 
  • DJTN1
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One of the mods, I think his name was brattick or something like that, said they were working on a hot fix and it included the crashing issue. He didn't give an eta but said he'd let everyone know when they have one.
  • DJTN1
    His name is Braddock512, sorry. Here is what he said.

With Update 4.0 on June 25th, we encountered some significant issues that are impacting gameplay.

We're working with the Dev team to deploy a hotfix (Update 4.0.1) that will be both a server side deployment and a client update.

The following items are the focus of the upcoming hotfix:

Client
    Xbox One Crash Fixes
    General Stability Fixes
    Missing Axis Male Facepaint Fix

Server
    Client to Server Hit Registry Fix
    Once we confirm certification, we'll share the date and rollout availability times. Stay tuned.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2
    Since 25th June I'm getting long pausing and bombing back to the menus. Devastation Conquest is a guaranteed bomb. I think DICE are aware of this issue on PC not just XBOX. It's getting tedious especially as I'm trying to get Chapter 4 XP and it loses everything

Specs

i5 4690k
    Gigabyte Z97P-D3 LGA1150
    16 GB DDR 3 Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel
    Gigabyte GTX 1060 WINDFORCE OC 3GB
    Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD
    GPU Driver Version - 430.86
    Windows Version - Win 10 Pro X64 - 1809
  • Mattrick0421
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dude Dice WTF?

As somebody mentioned way earlier this is thread...definitely not a “your Internet is slow issue”.

I am a 9 year IT infrastructure administrator and CCNP...and I can tell you right now I’m getting 136 mbps up, and 82.5 down right this moment. My WAN connection is pinging the interwebs harder than a....(place imagination here).

This last update is just absolute garbage on your side though, quit blaming the ISPs, they have enough evil to answer to already.

I knew this game had issues in the last few months that I started playing it hard-core, but even with a few buggy things it was still a very playable and enjoyable game to play.

This last so-called update or patch that you guys did, broke everything! Now I can’t even join a match with friends for a match on my own of any kind of online without the entire game crashing and freezing up! It’s worse than a snowman with a (Place imagination here)!
  • Mattrick0421
    And let’s not forget about you EA.....grumble grumble grumble. You’re not innocent in this either.

As a matter of fact it was probably you that pushed these poor sons of **** developers to rush out a bunch of patches and updates that weren’t ready by the end of the sprint.

That should’ve have never been projected for completion by the end of this development sprint... but hey the The bigwigs in sales and the EA reps want us to do it like magic anyway.

Because that’s what us IT guys and developers do once we graduate from Hogwarts....magic!.....(sighs quietly to himself)
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 11
    XB1 players are getting a hotfix as apparently their issues are even worse than those on PC!

In the grand scheme of things, the fact I can't even finish a game of conquest on PC isn't a big issue I suppose, so I've resorted to playing Squad Conquest instead.
  • Mattrick0421
    Trying so hard right now to play the game I paid money for but you just won’t let me. I have a literally frozen up the last six matches I tried to join. Console has been restarted several times and can play every other game just fine..it’s just your garbage that crashes every time. Please fix it, Hell if you don’t know how to fix it rolling it back would be better than it is now.
  • Gregski88
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SAme here, it's only getting worse ... hopefully next week's patch solves this issue.