So BFV is even more broken?

Comments

• DrunkOnRedWine
    1458 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    It has become unplayable.
    3 patches ago I had no problems, but it gradually got worse for each patch and after the last one I almost can' t play anymore.
    The game runs terribly and especially in gunfights. Nothing but lag, stuttering and it feels like half my shoots are not reg.

Yes exactly the same here I'm afraid. Can we not just go back to pre-April and start again
  • SirBobdk
    4019 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes exactly the same here I'm afraid. Can we not just go back to pre-April and start again
    They should shut down the game and come back in a few months with a finished product. This damage control does not work and creates only additional frustration.
  • l-SneakyBastrd-l
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They are causing their own demise unfortunately. I certainly won't be buying any more BF titles if things don't improve.
  • Bockbiermania
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They really destroyed the game. Some enemies are invisible to me, is it only me but tanks are killing me instant while on foot, cant dmg planes, gave ONE enemy more than 150 dmg with one shotgun hit without the kill ... Dunno man, but there is something really weird on in DICE's offices. 
  • clownsGhost
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Horrible,just awful,i get kicked totally out of game or it just wont load,there are invisible soldiers everywhere,yea hit a tank with 3 rpg hits and an anti tank mine,he turns and kills me,can we get a dev team from bf3 or late 4 to work on this,never played cod ,always loved this franchise,but i may change up ,with ya stoopid battlefield coin......not like yall to lie but you did.It was said the next battlefield game was gonna be free for ruining the battlefield 4 dawncrasher launch.....but we have seen hardline,bf1 with premium now 5 has COIN?can't even get the regular game right then charging on top of the base price.......thats not how to treat loyalty.....yall aint loyal but to money not your product,go back n check my stats,im good at battlefield,but this latest may have me trying my first c.o.d...........💔
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12863 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Venomenal1
    Maybe word it a little more appropriately,  without being in danger of violating the rules,  That would be a good start.
  • Mr_Wookloaf
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I honestly don't even know what to say or where to start at this point with the game. It has a special place in my heart because I have always enjoyed Battlefield games to some extent, but when these "Updates" get released it blows my mind how things can just keep getting worse. 1 problem goes away, just to be replaced by 3 more, I understand that coding can be difficult especially under the time constraints of a weekly update like they've decided to go with. But on the other hand, this is a huge publisher/developer with mega funds backing this project, you would think that there would be some sort of integrity or desire to be proud of their project?!.
    The whole frame stuttering issue, on PC anyway, has got to be sorted out, first and foremost. At this point it's honestly insulting that after I spent my money to get this game, they think that giving me this mess in return is fair exchange. I would expect and tolerate this from a indie developer on Steam trying to get a project off the ground. But not this. 
  • OrionPherrit
    446 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This may or may not be related, but is anybody else experiencing session crash when you try to join a friend’s game or pick 1 out of the server menu?

I have rarely had that happen on Xbox before the patch, but invisible enemies are back with a vengeance. 😳 Getting 1-shot around corners, killcam not showing whodunnit, & unable to fetch reports have been around for awhile, yet now they’re worse than ever.

Just got kicked back to desktop (sigh). Oh well, I recently picked up RE2 & KH3 on sale, so might as well give them some loving instead. 😓
  • Venomenal1
    289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Venomenal1
    Maybe word it a little more appropriately,  without being in danger of violating the rules,  That would be a good start.
    What was said that offended you?
  • Venomenal1
    289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Get Good Guy with his video says exactly how stuffed up DICE is, sell the company to someone who can get it to where it should be. Not a half **** piece of bleep.
  • MAJWolfcookies
    566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Live service is officially a catastrophic disaster. GG DICE. You guys are truly the worst.
  • ShinjukuGagball
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am experiencing heavy fps drops, microstutter and crash to desktop on a random basis. Love the latest patch!
  • MAJWolfcookies
    566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

GetGodGuy

Betafield at it's worst. The invisibility bug is really bad. I've seen both blueberries and enemies doing the Predator thing. The entire team. Stuttering is still bad. Plane spawn bug unspawn-reset game has been a thing since a very early patch. The worst bug now it's server disconnect bug.
  • MAJWolfcookies
    This may or may not be related, but is anybody else experiencing session crash when you try to join a friend’s game or pick 1 out of the server menu?

I have rarely had that happen on Xbox before the patch, but invisible enemies are back with a vengeance. 😳 Getting 1-shot around corners, killcam not showing whodunnit, & unable to fetch reports have been around for awhile, yet now they’re worse than ever.

Just got kicked back to desktop (sigh). Oh well, I recently picked up RE2 & KH3 on sale, so might as well give them some loving instead. 😓

Yes on PS4. Server disconnected affects entire team sometimes. All of my friends have put the game down. Too much of a hot mess.