This Week in Battlefield V

Serbu Super-Shorty Shotgun

Astr0damus
2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

He mentions Battlefield 4 several times. I won't give any spoilers, but it's worth the watch.

Comments

• EA_Rtas
    391 postsMember, EA Staff, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator, Battlefield V
    Hey moved this to Off topic as while he references Battlefield 4 it's not specifically related to the game.
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You do such wonderful work to cull any excitement around this game. *golf clap*
  • Astr0damus
    edited July 2
    @EA_Rtas I would wager you didn't watch the whole thing. ALL THROUGHOUT the video he talks about how people complain in BF4 that they shouldn't have been killed by a shotgun at "x" range, then he takes the time to demonstrate at various ranges that it is indeed credible. It amazes me that you take a video that defends DICE developers and can it to the "off topic" area. It shows how out of touch you are with generating hype for a game your company promotes. It would not have hurt you ONE BIT to allow it to stay in the BF 4 general discussion area. No wonder the player base is dwindling. You know NOTHING about Public Relations. I think it shows how petty you are as an individual.
    There are so many STUPID threads created every 5 minutes by children, then when a video is created to show the authenticity of BF 4 dynamics, you banish it to Siberia.
    PATHETIC!
    Allow me to let the moderators and community manager know how I feel as well.

[Removed ~Rtas]

You cannot stop what is coming. And you cannot play both sides of the fence. You cannot claim this forum has to be PG because children can view it, while at the same time allowing people to post clips of the actual Battlefield game where RAMPANT CUSSING can be heard, including the F-Bomb.
    I can go right now and post a video on the General Discussion area depicting a downed soldier screaming "Medic! Medic! I'm EFFING dying over here!" and nothing would be done about it--because YOU ARE HYPOCRITES of the worst kind. I'll bet I can find a few "Only In Battlefield" videos where there is cussing which was posted by the community manager himself.
    ==
    Your response is predictable. My screen name is Astrodamus because I prophesy the future.
    The future of the Battlefield franchise is bleak because of how you treat loyal customers like me who have supported you with REAL MONEY since 2005.

This thread is already off topic, so I suppose the only thing left for you to do is ban me for some rule violation that I have not done.
    Don't miss the main point: The video depicted was so on-topic it even has Battlefield 4 in the screenshot. You have lost all credibility.

Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13063 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Astr0damus
    Actually,  You are violating the rules twofold.

• Discussing moderation
    • Political content.
    As such,  further to your last infraction,  You may take some time away from the forum.

I dont need to remind you that each violation is cumulative which means,  the more you break the forum rules,  The tougher the next penalty applied will be.