Weekly Debrief

Plane hitreg?

l-SneakyBastrd-l
215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Is it off since patch?

Comments

• chaoskiller07
    22 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Something seems a little off to me but i'm no expert in the air. Seems like I just keep shooting planes and they don't die......
  • xxxTUCO
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Something seems a little off to me but i'm no expert in the air. Seems like I just keep shooting planes and they don't die......
    yeah if you play with mates, and trade kills you can get chobham armour with modulating shields. while your base gun wont kill a pigeon. thank you dice... yes all planes and tanks should be equal. then its a test of skill. 
  • l-SneakyBastrd-l
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I thought it was me as i seem to be shot down easily, yet i can empty my arsenal and maybe get lucky whereas pre patch I was ok.
  • UNFMoose
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It definitely seems jacked up. I was flying a BF109 last night and I went through 200 cannon rounds and most of my machine gun rounds on a Spitfire and wasn't getting hit points when I was RIGHT on him. I had to get more ammo and used almost all of it before I got the kill. It wasn't even a crazy dogfight, he didn't really even seem to try and evade. That was the worst example, but it is taking more rounds to shoot other planes down since the patch.
  • BadShotLarry
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    is this affecting tanks vs planes too? because 3 times now, ive shot a bomber and all i see is a big black puff of smoke, but it just flies on with no damage.  :/ 
  • l-SneakyBastrd-l
    is this affecting tanks vs planes too? because 3 times now, ive shot a bomber and all i see is a big black puff of smoke, but it just flies on with no damage.  :/ 
    Seems to be hit n miss, at times i've taken down a plane with tank others it seems to go right through.