New unique ability to pilots

LINKERBLOX
69 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited June 27
You know, youve been on that situation that you needed an airstrike but couldnt communicate with the bombers, well there should be an ability that made all pilots see the yellow (and red) arrows that players made (the one that replaced the spot ability) and maybe a reinforcement that warned pilots about a specific point full of enemies (very cheap one, used for airstrikes)

Comments

• sabootheshaman
    1046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hmn... I think it’s make the planes OP. It took me a bit of practice but I’ve started to be able to know what to look for.

Honestly, it can be challenging, but now I generally get a positive KDR now when flying. I’m satisfied with that as a pretty terrible pilot.
  • Noodlesocks
    2773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've been thinking of some sort of smoke grenade for recon or something. When thrown and deployed it will star smoking like the artillery flares and all the planes on the team would be notified that a request for air support (and artillery support when those vehicles have been introduced) has been made. They would get bonus points for kills made and the recon player would receive some assist points.

Similar to the tracking dart in Bad Company 2 or the Laser Designators in BF3/4 but more of a "bomb this general area" than a homing shot.
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1811 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've been thinking of some sort of smoke grenade for recon or something. When thrown and deployed it will star smoking like the artillery flares and all the planes on the team would be notified that a request for air support (and artillery support when those vehicles have been introduced) has been made. They would get bonus points for kills made and the recon player would receive some assist points.

Similar to the tracking dart in Bad Company 2 or the Laser Designators in BF3/4 but more of a "bomb this general area" than a homing shot.
    There definitely needs to be some way to notify pilots that an airstrike is required at certain position.  Like you say, make it a recon gadget or maybe a squad leader 'perk'
  • idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    title is click bait.
  • LINKERBLOX
    69 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Noodlesocks said:
    I've been thinking of some sort of smoke grenade for recon or something. When thrown and deployed it will star smoking like the artillery flares and all the planes on the team would be notified that a request for air support (and artillery support when those vehicles have been introduced) has been made. They would get bonus points for kills made and the recon player would receive some assist points. Similar to the tracking dart in Bad Company 2 or the Laser Designators in BF3/4 but more of a "bomb this general area" than a homing shot.

There definitely needs to be some way to notify pilots that an airstrike is required at certain position.  Like you say, make it a recon gadget or maybe a squad leader 'perk'

This ^