ERROR EA Online is overloaded at the moment, please try again in a minute or two

StillAlive
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited June 28
hi allready 1 week with this message can you guys can fix it    ?    @therealroksteady
this makes me crazy i do everything just ...

i reinstalled the game   ,  reinstalled windows , i back with windows to 2018    , i forwarding  ports on pc and my router , i was try with firefox , chrome , IE,   with older plugins , i installed old win 10 in my laptop dell xt3  ,i also connected my both pc  to phone with LTE    (other internet provaider ),  i contacted with EA chat i do  3 instrucions from there  ,i open firewall  , AND NOTHINIG !   only works quick match button.

Still  EA Online is overloaded ...... im not only one with this issue , something happens on the  server side ,  funny is thing i can play from other acc on the same pc  .

Game BF3  and same on BF4 .

you can see this how it looks this error here :

Comments

• johnRamboAsval
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    how to solve this error ??? i cant join server in battlelog bf3 ???
  • MysterPifPaf
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    have the same problem on bf4 when using web browser, start the game and use the in-game server browser it worked for me
  • WilmarH
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have got this for 30 hours now, is it fixed yet?

• johnRamboAsval
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    WilmarH said:
    I have got this for 30 hours now, is it fixed yet?

bro. it's not fixed. i can't join server in battlelog bf3 and bf4. EA support and EA advisors is bunch of crap. they are not fixing this error. :'(
  • Bastiema
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    got the same error yesterday, now i can only play using the ingame browser....
    seriously they are not gonna even try to fix it?