Cartoony screams are back from BF1?

YourLocalPlumber
2788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited June 28
Was playing normally as I usually do, and suddenly I hear this. I still haven't figured out if it was from a playing killing, or getting killed. Have you heard any funny screams after the last patch?

Comments

• l-SneakyBastrd-l
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I hear screams all the time, but that's just the wife.

I've heard screams at times when i've killed enemy but nothing like that lol
  • Jezzzeh
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wish there was a mod for this where everyone I kill does the "Wilhelm scream"

I do wish the high pitched woman screams weren't in it. It's very jarring.
  • M_Rat13
    892 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jezzzeh said:
    I wish there was a mod for this where everyone I kill does the "Wilhelm scream"

I do wish the high pitched woman screams weren't in it. It's very jarring.

Or the high pitched males screams lol. People often complain about the women in WW2 thing, but honestly, the biggest problem is Dice doesn't know how to make real WW2 soldiers it feels. We got the worst of it when BFV was revealed, but even now, most costumes don't look like WW2, all the hairstyles are too short for WW2, and the screams sound like a bunch of babies who don't really know what war is.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There was some wild ladies screaming and moaning in Arras conquest map yesterday on conquest.  I should of recorded it.